𝔰𝔦𝔵!

✧・゚: 𝔥𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔢 𝔞 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥!

Valencia's sleep-deprived blue eyes scanned the trashed living area floor in Steven's apartment. To be fair, it was just as much his apartment as it was the band's, but it was easier to refer to the place this way. When people would ask Valencia something like: "Oh, where you headed?" the girl would reply with: "Steven's apartment." Now, if only people actually asked her things like that. Then she would've most definitely bragged about her hot, talented, fluffy-haired drummer boyfriend.

The shift on the raggedy couch beside Valencia caught her attention and a wicked smile crossed her face unbeknownst to Izzy. The guitarist was sitting next to the girl only because he wasn't going to let Valencia chase him away from being in his own living room. Izzy was bitterly smoking a cigarette, his leg crossed over the other while his back was pressed into the damaged cushion of the nasty and stained couch. Izzy sucked in a sharp breath just to let Valencia know how uncomfortable he was with the fact that she was still here.

The girl wasn't pleased to still be here either, she was simply waiting for Steven to get himself ready and take her home. The guy spent more time in the bathroom doing his hair than she did. Valencia's foot kicked a stray and empty can of beer across the room which made the loudest clanking sound and grinned like the cat that got the cream when Izzy inhaled with the same amount of force.

"Didn't see you last night. Were you hiding out in the bathroom or something? Scared of crowds? You shouldn't be. You're a performer," Valencia answered her own rhetorical question just to bug the guy sitting to her left. And while Valencia turned towards Izzy and was trying to meet his gaze, the rhythm guitarist kept on looking straight ahead of him. Possibly trying to ignore Valencia's presence altogether. Izzy knew that her stupid comments were meant to frustrate him and it was childish of him to believe what she said, but Izzy couldn't help the fact that it got under his skin a little.

"Don't worry about where I was. It's none of your fucking business anyway," Izzy grumbled under his breath before exhaling the puff of smoke that had been building up in his lungs. Valencia's grin widened at the reaction she received from Izzy. He was falling into her little trap which consisted of mind games. The hatred between them was mutual, but the only difference was that Valencia could conceal the hatred for a longer period of time than Izzy could. That was the perk of being a woman. Although, under all the mean words hidden behind pleasant tones—like awful gifts wrapped up neatly and topped with a pretty bow—there was a storm brewing and it was only a matter of time before Valencia gave Izzy a piece of her mind.

"Ooh, snappy. Not a morning person, are ya? I'm guessing you're not considering you look like a damn zombie. I have eye cream. You can borrow it if you want—"