✍︎︎10✍︎︎

Depuis le début

"Hey Malfoy," Harry grinned, "great party."

"It's not mine... Pansy planned it and through it." He said, Draco didn't look tipsy or drunk but something was off.

Harry turned and reached for the bottle of alcohol once more. However, Draco had another plan.

"Although, maybe you shouldn't get too drunk," he smiled and took Harry's cup, setting in on the table. The tall boy leaned in closer and whispered, "there's students that would just love to have their own way with you."

Harry blushed profusely. Draco was definitely drunk but somehow he hid it well. Harry could smell the intoxicating alcohol on his breath, which would normally disgusting but this, to Harry, was... oddly arousing.

"Well, I have to get back on the dance floor," he broke away from the moment with the smaller boy, "far to many people I promised a dance with! Bye Potter!"

Harry's face dropped slightly. He was hoping to talk to him a bit longer but maybe he just didn't want to be seen with Harry. After all, he wasn't exactly important anymore, that's what he thought.

His 'purpose' was to destroy Voldemort and he'd done that so what was next? Girls only wanted him for the money or to get into the daily prophet, boys only his hung out with him for the same thing. Sure, the press still followed him once in a while but now that everything was over, much more important things were happening; the rebuilding of the ministry, Kingsley becoming minister, the catchings of death eaters etc.

He was now just Harry, which was something he wished he was but now things were different. With everything not revolving around himself, he had more time to think and get lost in his own mind, which was something you did not want to do if you had been through the trauma he did. To Harry, this sounded so self centred and he hated it but he couldn't help feeling like this.

Harry was quickly brought out of his thoughts when he heard a dreamy voice beside him.

"Hello Harry."

Harry jumped, startled. He turned and saw Luna Lovegood. She was currently dressed in a sky-blue dress, littered with cartoon daises and a small white bow at the collar. On her feet she wore grey fluffy socks, which did confuse Harry at first but, then again, he was talking to Luna.

"Hey," he replied, sighing, "Sorry. I was zoned out."

"It's fine. I do it all the time," she smiled, innocently.

"How are you? I haven't seen you since the war," Harry asked, suddenly.

"Me and dad spent to the summer in Kent. We were nargle hunting and we picked up a muggle sport, fishing I think," she spoke, quietly. Harry found it slightly hard to hear her but he did.

"That's nice," he grinned before getting himself another drink.

"I'm going to go find, Ginny. Bye Harry," she waved and skipped off to find the ginger girl.

After chatting to a few more people, Harry walked around, silently observing people getting even more drunk then before. Harry giggled as he watched two Slytherins break a table and then a drunk Hufflepuff - which was a rare sight - trying to help but fell on top of them instead. 

A few Gryffindor muggleborns began doing body shots. Harry laughed at the disgusted faces of the purebloods.

It was nearing 1 am when the door to the common slammed open, emitting a loud banging noise. This grabbed the attention of most people and even the music turned down to a tolerable volume.

And stood at the door was Hogwarts' slag; Astoria Greengrass. A pureblooded Slytherin who has likely shagged most males, and a couple females, in the school. A rumour got out she shagged a professor just to get an O for her O.W.L's and that she might've snogged Snape at one point. Everyone knew her but no one liked her, except for her minions; Lyra Beckett and Faye Darlington.

Harry had to admit - Astoria was beautiful in her appearance; her brunette hair was perfectly curled, draping down to her waist, her pale face was a heart shape and had chiselled cheekbones, her figure was petite with a perfect hourglass shape. Her attitude was big but her boobs were even bigger (Harry assumed they were fake). She was dressed in a forest-green, glittering top with skin-tight, black leather trousers, which went well with her black stilettos. Her make-up was dusted lightly on her face but paired with a strong, red lip.

A couple guys wolf-whistled as she strutted through the room. She smirked in response. She made her way on to the dance and pulled a random guy in to kiss her. With that, the music started up again and people cheered. Harry shook his head and took a long swing of his drink.

☞︎ ☜︎
Hi there, readers!
So I just wanted to say thank you so much for 500 reads and 50 votes! That's an amazing achievement for me and I just wanted to say thank you because people are actually enjoying what I write. I love you all! ♥︎♥︎

Also I love feedback so please if you have any suggestions or questions leave a comment or message me. Thank you so much once again. And of course happy New Years! (If you celebrate them).

(Also I will probably be posting little notes like these every ten chapters but I'm not planning on going past thirty with this book. Maybe my next one though?)