"It was fine, we got food!" Tubbo said holding up his bag of McDonalds.

"Wow no way, and none for us?" Wilbur said closing the front door. Tommy and Tubbo let a chuckle.

"Do y'all think you could show them to their room, while I hop on this call." Phil said holding up his phone which appeared to be ringing.

"Sure, right this way gentleman." Wilbur said pointing his arm down the hallway.

Arriving at the end of the hallway wilbur pushed open the door to reveal a big room with two beds on opposite sides of each other, and two desks, with a T.V. in between.

"Wow it's so cool" Tubbo said jumping onto one of the beds. Tommy was still in awe when Techno's voice snapped him back into reality.

"You like it?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah sorry, it's great." Tommy said making a nervous smile.

"Well, we'll leave y'all to get settled, and I guess you can eat in here tonight, since it's getting kind of late." Wilbur said heading out of the room.

Once the door completely shut, Tommy waited a few seconds to make sure the boys were down the hall before letting out a "Holy Shit".

Tubbo laughed saying "I know right, it's awesome."

Reaching into the McDonalds bag Tubbo handed Tommy his food, grabbed his own plopping onto his bed. After about 20 minutes Tubbo had finished his meal, while tommy had had a couple nibbles of his fries. The thought of food just made Tommy sick now, he wanted nothing to do with it.

The boys were watching cartoons when Tubbo said "I'm gonna head to the bathroom." receiving a nod from Tommy and leaving the room. Not soon after Phil appeared in the doorway.

"Hey, did y'all have any trash from the food, I can take it." Phil asked.

"Oh yeah it's right their" Tommy said pointing to the desk closest to the door. Before grabbing it Phil noticed a full thing of nuggets, and basically untouched fries.

"What happened, didn't like the food" Phil asked looking to Tommy.

Who said "Oh no, I just wasn't hungry." shrugging.

"You gotta eat something Tommy, do you want me to make you something, maybe some eggs." Phil said trying to get the boy to talk.

"No really, I'm not hungry, I promise I would tell you if I was." Tommy said.

Phil sighed and said "Okay fine, but tomorrow morning, breakfast okay?" Phil said taking the food trash.

Tommy nodded and sighed once Phil closed the door. He started to think about tomorrow, he usually never ate breakfast, either because he slept through it, or didn't have time.

Phil walked in the living room with two bags of McDonalds trash looking sort of annoyed. "Hey, what's up?" Wilbur asked noticing his father's expression.

"Nothing, just Tommy didn't eat anything, and earlier in the car Tubbo said he didn't eat anything this morning, just making me nervous." Phil said letting a sigh out.

"Maybe, he's just anxious, I mean big day, get adopted, meeting new people, moving." Techno said trying to reassure Phil. "

Yeah maybe, I just hope he has an appetite tomorrow, and this isn't' something serious." Phil said putting the food in the trash.

_______________________________________________________________

Wow 1073 word count, kind of taking these chapters slow, expecting it to be a long series, let me know if you want me to speed it up, I might also start a one shot SBI tommy angst type thing, so let me know if you like that kind of stuff.