Much love,

William Weasley

"Ooooh is it from a secret lover?" Lee asked, tilting his head to the side to get a better look at the earrings.

"Don't be daft, it's from Bill."

"Bill Weasley?" Angelina asked, shock written on her face. "You're seeing Bill Weasley?"

"You're dating our brother?" Fred and George asked at the same time, confusion swept their brow.

"Don't be ridiculous guys, I see Bill as an older brother. Nothing is going on, he was just giving me a birthday gift," (Y/n) said rolling her eyes and opening up the second letter.

(Y/n) Carter,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you get this in time, but if you don't happy late birthday. Romania is absolutely wicked, and I hope to be able to show you soon. You are still into magical creatures right? Maybe once you graduate you can intern under me and I can show you all the ropes on how to handle dragons! Hope you enjoy your first day back!

Love,

Charlie Weasley

(Y/n) looked into the envelope to see a tiny dragon statue. It was a deep emerald that had specks of gold in his fur. After another rounds of shock murmurs and reminding everyone that she wasn't just close to the twins she opened the third letter.

Hi Kiddo,

Sorry I couldn't be there to make it to the station, but I know Mrs. Weasley would see fit that you were alright. I miss you. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I can't wait for this summer; I have a small surprise planned for you. Also, will you be coming home for Christmas or staying at Hogwarts? Let me know!

p.s I baked you some brownies so enjoy! Make sure Lee doesn't eat them all.

Love forever and always,

Aiden

She opened up the package and pulled out a homemade brownie chopping down on it as she looked over her timetable one more time.

"Ohhh brownies!" Lee said reaching over to grab one, which (y/n) was fast enough to swat his hand away. "Ow, don't have to be so rude."

"Come on we all got DADA first and I don't want to be late," Angelina said pulling the group of friends along with her.

"Of course, you don't want to be late," George snickered causing the rest of the group to laugh as Angelina sent daggers towards him.

(Y/n) tried keeping up walking alongside Alicia. They had gotten closer towards the end of last year, and she was glad to have another girl enter their circle of friends.

They walked into their class, (y/n) taking a seat next to Angelina as Professor Lockhart entered the class, a big smile on his face as he walked up to each desk, placing a piece a paper on it.

"I will give the class twenty minutes to finish this small quiz."

(Y/n) looked down at the questions and wanted to laugh. They were absolutely ridiculous, all about Professor Lockhart himself.

1. What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?

2. What is Gilderoy Lockhart's secret ambition?

3. What, in your opinion, is Gilderoy Lockhart's greatest achievement to date?

4. When is Gilderoy Lockhart's birthday and what would his ideal gift be?