2

So, after Joan pulled the flesh bud from Kakyoin's head, they all ate dinner and went to sleep. While they were asleep, I was floating around the house, investigating my abilities.

"Hm, if I could get an accurate read on my stats I could know how effectively I can fight."

After I said that, a blue box appeared. Huh? What the hell is this?

Y/n L/n / Star Platinum

Strength: 500,000

Speed: 500,000 (one of his greatest speed feats is when he fights Silver Chariot at over twice the speed of light)

Durability: 600,000 (He was tanking hits from a stand either as strong as or stronger than himself.)

Precision: 750,000 (The fly drawing is insane.)

Range: [When fighting for or near Jotaro] 10/50

[Doing pretty much anything else] 50/50 (Star Platinum was able to effectively steal a ton of stuff without suspicion, despite all of the items being at least 300 feet away from where Jotaro was)

Health: 600,000/600,000 (health is equal to durability)

SP: 5,000 (Time stop drains this, however more usage increases the limit.)

Skills

Time Stop: Lvl. 0/???

Starfinger: Lvl. O/5

ORA ORA rush: 2/100

Huh, guess that explains how Time stop gets longer and longer the more it's used.

I was just drifting along, paying no mind to where I am, only to find myself in the kitchen. I planted my feet on the ground, and opened the fridge, looking around, until I heard a voice.

"Oh! Hello there, you gave me a start."

I turned only to be met with, Holly?

"Ah, you must be confused, not being seen and then suddenly some random middle aged single mom does. You must be the one protecting my Joan."

I nodded in response, and she saw that I was in the fridge.

"Oh you poor thing! You haven't eaten once since you appeared have you?"

I nodded and she walked up to me, and surprised me by placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Go sit down and I'll make you something."

I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Oh! Well, I suppose you are the soul of my sweet little Joan."

She hugged me back, and I felt a tear come down my face. I haven't been hugged by my mom since I was three. I sat down at the table, and watched as she prepared some food, before she set it in front of me. I bowed at her, while still seating, and she laughed a little before bowing back.

"Think of it as thanks for being Joan's guardian angel."

I smiled and dug in. This is some of the best food I've ever eaten. Holly set a cola in front of me and sat across from me, watching me with a smile. I finished the food, and washed the plate faster than she could see, and bowed to show I'm greatful.

"Don't worry about it. Joan used to love when I made that."

"She still does."

Her eyes widened, and she smiled. A tear fell from her eye, and I gave her a hug.

"I'm okay, I'm just glad to hear from her that she actually loves me still."

I pulled away, pat her head and returned to Joan. The next day Holly collapsed, shocking everyone. We decided we're going to head off to face DIO. I decided to take matters into my own hands, and prepared myself and Joan by constantly stopping time during the time it took to get on the plane, up until Tower of Grey attacked.

You leveled up time stop! Time stop is now level 10 out of ???.

Kakyoin stepped up and killed Tower of Gray, but the plane crashed, causing all of us to get out and try to get our bearings.