Confession of a tsundere

Start from the beginning

"You love me?" He says shocked.

I sighed, I might as well just confess at this point right? I'm such a hopeless guy who's madly in love with this idiot... I gues he would have never figured it out because of how fucking dense he is.

"Yeah... I do love you, always fucking have... I just... I don't know... I guess my pride wouldn't let me express it. I still don't want to look so weak, but I just... Feel so complete with you around, my heart race when I think about you or look at you. My worries grow for you when you get hurt, fuck I can't stop thinking about you!" I confessed as he looked at me surprised.

"D-does that mean you accept my courting?" He says with glimmers of hope.

Fuck. My heart started to race as I saw such a large glow of hope in his eyes, he really wants me huh?

"Don't get too fast Deku, you need to court me fully before I can let you claim me, my love for you doesn't change that... But yes... You can court me." I says as tears fall off his eyes.

I immediately feel bad for him, he really wants nothing more than to claim me, I sigh and gently wipe his tears as he leans into my hand.

"I'm so... I'm so full of happiness Kacchan... I love you so much... I wanna be your mate for life... I'll prove you I'm worthy!" He says as I smile back.

"Good... I'm counting on that." I said all happy.

He giggled, it was an heavenly noise, we waited for the final bag of blood to finsh before we we're able to go back to our dorm. We walked in to see the place had been fixed mostly, I sighed as my stomach growled.

"Right... The ramen~" Deku said walking happily to the kitchen as his tail waved rapidly.

"Hey Deku? Your not 15 are you?" I said as he flinched.

"N-no Kacchan... I'm actually 16... I wouldn't have my tail and ears otherwise..." He said while weakly smiling.

"So you we're 11 when you took the secondary gender test?" I asked as he sighed and sat on a chair.

"When I turned 10... Nothing apeared, I wasn't an omega for sure since I didn't have a uterus, but I didn't get a smell or any change in my blood. So they told me I needed to wait another year... That's how I ended up going while I was 11... Also I was born a year before you..." He says as I nod.

"I see, I know this is probably something you don't want to talk about, but I need to know Deku... Please, what happened that day?" I asked as he sighed.

5 years ago

Hospital | 2 pm

Izuku

Me and mom just arrived at the hospital, we've been waiting for about two hours now, they took a scan of my body and a bit of my blood. This is the second time they make me do this in my life, it's kind of annoying... I hope I get to know what I am, it's hard to not know who you are, what you are and I'm sure Kacchan will love me no matter what, so I'm not afraid. The doctor hasn't come back yet, witch is making my mom worried, I don't blame her for it, it was the same last time... Suddenly a tall teenager, around 17 years old with red hair and purple scars everywhere enters the room.

"Hi there, my trainer said your son needed more evaluations due to complications, if you'd please follow us." He says as my mom and I follow them.

Complications again? God will I ever get to know what I am!? We walk behind the curtain, we walk around the corridors for a good while before we go through a door, the guy clicks his tongue and pins my mom to the wall. I look at her panicked before a guy around 15 years old walks towards me, his skin was very dry, he had light blue almost grey hair. From his smell, he was an alpha, I could also sense it. He grabs my arm with 4 fingers and pulls me towards a purple mist guy witch smelled like an alpha also, why could I tell now!? What was goin on? The kid pulls me even harder as I sense my mom getting further and further from me. My instincts are telling me to run, to hide, to protect my mom, suddenly the villain alert in the hospital sounds. My eyes blow wide as I realize they are the villains, my mom kicks the burned man in the nuts and runs towards me. A portal opens infront of me as I fight the crusty guy to let me go, scratching and tugging as hard as I can to free myself.

"MOM HELP ME!" I scream looking at her.

She stretches her arm to me when I see blue, a warm blue light flies before my eyes, my senses kicks in as I see my omegan mother burn alive under the strong blue flames. I violently bite my kidnapper's hand and pounce on the blue fire guy, but...

I can't kill him.... my body won't let me, I stand there, holding his collar as he looks at me angrily but submissively, my heart is aching. I can't bring myself to hurt him... I'm an alpha, I know it now.

I'm meant to protect him...

Because he's....

An omega.

-TO BE CONTINUED