Getting sick

Wednesday 3 am | Outside the dorm

Izuku's POV

I told Kacchan about Shochan and I yesterday, and I haven't been able to sleep ever since... I don't know why he's angry... I don't know if its at me or Shochan or himself... All I know is what happened...

"I'm sorry what!?" Kacchan asked shocked.

"He said he wants to be in a poly relationship..." I answered as he frowned and looked like didn't believe me.

"You sure you heard him right!? He said and tried to kill you!" He says as I sighed.

"Do you want to or no... If it's no I can easily stay friends... But if you want him then I'll get to know him better." I said smiling.

He slapped my face, growling, I stood there shocked.

"Kacchan?"

"Get out."

"But Ka-"

"GET OUT!" He yelled as I stood up and walked out.

I've been out here ever since... I guess I could go on a walk... I stand up and leave UA'S school ground, I walk aimlessly around looking at the ground. A small smell of rain tingles my nose before some droplets fall, it doesn't take long before it's pooring. I sigh as my entire body is soaked, at least I only have pants on so I don't have a sticky shirt. It's getting cold... I hug myself and rub my arms trying to heat myself, I look up to see where I am... I'm in an alleyway of some sort... I sigh and sit down, bringing my knees to my chest to keep myself warm, it's not helping at all, and since I'm cold and hungry well I can't turn into my wolf form. I start to shake violently, this is bad... At this rate I'll fall in hypothermia, I chuckle at how weak I've becomed, I could easily survive rain like this... I close my eyes... I'm really cold and tired now... Just a... small... Nap...

Bakugo's POV

WHY DID I SLAP HIM! I'M NOT EVEN MAD AT HIM! OMG I'M STUPID!

You hurt alpha! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MATE IF YOU PUSH HIM AWAY!?

"SHUT UP! I KNOW THAT!"

You clearly don't since you literally told him to get out after you said you wouldn't judge him...

"Shut up! I did that because... Because I didn't want him to see me actually debate this... And I slapped him... Because I was angry to even want to include Icyhot in our relationship..."

Then get out and tell that to him you fucking tsundere!

"Fuck off!" I yelled stepping out of the room.

I walked to the common room, he wasn't there, I heard thunder and rain outside. Shitty hair steps inside and groans.

"Fuck I lost him..." He whispered before noticing me.

He ran to me and grabbed my shoulders smiling as his hair dripped water.

"Thank god your here, Midoriya went out there in the rain with no shirt or shoes, it's fricking 2°C out there and I lost him... Do you know where he went?" He asked quickly.

I didn't give him any more time, I grabbed my coat and an umbrella. I ran outside towards the city, If he's out there barelly dress he could die of hypothermia! I run down the streets yelling his name, but I had no luck. I started to panic it was getting really cold, so cold that I saw a white blur go infront of me. I stopped and looked up, it was snowing, I closed my umbrella and started to shake, I wasn't shaking of cold, I was shaking of fear. I took the grenade necklace and opened the pin, taking in his smell, it helped me calm down. I sighed and kept walking towards another alleyway.