“Let’s go”, he once again called.

“Why can’t you just answer me? Who the hell is that girl upstairs?”

“Chae”, warning can be clearly heard in his tone and I knew he wasn’t up for explaining. I knew he got tons of girls lurking around but not once did he bring them to his house nor got this concern to any of them.

“Fine, I guess I’ll have to clear everything with that bitch”, I said with grinded teeth as I turn around to go back but before I can even take a step he already held my arms and made me face him.

“You don’t have to”, he said as he loosens his hold as he looks away.

“Then tell me”, I felt my eyes starting to get wet due to irritation. Why can’t they answer just a simple question? They’re the one making everything hard. “Am I going to loose you?”

Why do I feel I already did?

“Shhh”, he held my face as he wipes a tear that escape with his thumb. “You don’t have to be bothered about her, she— is nothing”, a small smile from on his lips before he placed a kiss on my forehead making me startle, just earlier he looks like his someone I don’t know, rushing and saving another girl from my wrath but as I heard his words I suddenly felt relieve.

I wrap my arms around him feeling his warmth, he is still mine. I guess I was over thinking things. He is still my Seunghyun and that girl— she’s just like those other girls, another toy. Right?

 “Mianhae”, I told him before placing a kiss on his lips.

---

*At the party

Everyone was cheering as the party started to get more alive as they went to the top floor of their building to continue their celebration of Teddy, CL and Se7en arrival and successful mission. Everyone was having a great time as the music and cheering fill the entire room.

"Gunbae!!" everyone cheers raising their glass as they dance to the music.

Everyone was enjoying except for the little brat who was sitting on the sofa busy with his tablet.

"Aisht!" he irritably muttered as the data he was looking for won't come out.

"Still having a problem locating Parkie?" Youngbae asked as he sat down beside him.

"All her data's are deleted from her school. Tell me how could that be possible?"

"Connection, boy"

"This is really unfair and frustrating"

"Don't worry, I'm already fixing those corrupted data you had gathered. It'll be out in a few weeks, just enjoy tonight", he then said patting the maknaes shoulder before standing up and proceeding to the dance floor.