Batman

Sandara’s POV

I wasn’t really planning on following them but after hearing her yell, I suddenly felt guilty. I’m scared that I might have cause some misunderstanding between the two making me came to the decision of coming down and explain everything truly. But I guess that was a bad idea.

“She’s— nothing”. I clearly heard those words came out from his mouth before he place a kiss on her forehead. I turn my back on them as my eyes started to sting as I look at the two figures. I bite my lips fighting the waterworks as I march back inside

Aigoo, the wind outside must be blowing hard making my eyes all watery. I silently curse as I close the door behind me and wipe the tears that had escape.

STUPID WIND!!!

Seunghyun’s POV

I caress the small bump on the back of my head as I examine my face on the mirror. It has been days already and the bump hasn’t completely healed yet. I had no clue on how did I got that thing since I can’t remember anything that happen after the party. I tried to ask Dara about it and she said I got this after falling on the stairs when I went home drunk. Damn, did I just humiliate myself in front of her? Me, the legendary TOP fall on the stairs? That couldn’t be true.

I sigh in frustration trying to remember anything but nothing come up as if the memories of that night after the party have been completely cleared. Maybe I really did fall due to alcohol but NO— I still couldn’t believe it.

If I really did fall should she have taken advantage of it, taking photos, teasing or making fun of me? Why does it seem she’s avoiding the topic itself like she wanted to forget what happen that night. Am I missing something, here? Wait, maybe she’s the one who fall and accidentally hit the back of my head. Or maybe there is something more humiliating that happen to her than my fall. I think I’m going to push through this until she reveals the truth.

Hohoho. >:)

I went downstairs only to be greeted by silence. This is something not really comforting for me. I think I’m already used hearing her battling with the pans downstairs or singing her lungs out while doing chores but today my house felt empty once again.

“Dara”, I called out as I enter the kitchen expecting her making my breakfast only to find out that it is also empty.

I found a note on the table just beside my breakfast.

          Jerk,

Just went out to buy some stuff. I’ll be back later.

Dara

Aisht! Why does she keep disappearing lately? Is she avoiding me? She doesn’t even tell me where she’s going. I took my phone inside my pocket and started dialling her number. I can’t help but curse as I hear something vibrating on the top of the refrigerator. I reach for it flip it open and saw my caller id flashing on the screen that just added to my irritation.

STUPID JERK, she change my name to that in all caps and an evil smiley at the end. That evil bunny, how could she name me like that after I started being nice to her. I definitely need to punish someone.

~o0o~

Sandara’s POV

I put on my hood as the wind start to ruffle my hair as I walked in the silent street of Seoul without knowing where I’m actually heading. I ended up running out in panic as soon as I heard the door of his room open. Gosh! Why am I starting to act like this? I’ve been trying to avoid him since that day we shared our first kiss.