Yuzuru: "Concerned. Y/n Has been making this Frustrated Face once he Saw Shido"

You: "It's nothing To worry ab-"

Yuzuru: "addition. You've always had this Stressed and Frustrated face ever since you found out we got an apartment right next to yours, Not to mention You've started to Get Small Strands of White hair"

You: "I-"

Yuzuru: "Apology. It seems I've Went too far, and upset you"

You: "It's okay."

*I Smiled at Yuzuru, who looked away and mumbled something I couldn't hear*

________________________________________________________________________________

*The class was normal until. Ms. Okamine came in to excuse shido outside, I activate free cam and look around while I wait for classes to start to see Natsumi on her Broom mischievously Watching Shido's unfortunate circumstance, I sigh deeply at their antics, Everyone in the classroom stood up from their seats and peaked through the sliding door to see the commotion outside, leaving me the only student that's still in my seat staring at the window while thinking to myself. I'm such a good boy, oh my god I should get a reward for this. After a Few Shouting and Talking Shido Finally left with his "Uncle's Children" back to his place, and soon class Proceeded as normal*

________________________________________________________________________________

(3rd POV)

*Y/n was outside of School waiting for Yuzuru, While Awaiting her Arrival, Y/n started mumbling a few words from a song that He knows of back in his world.*

You: "I wish I smoked cigarettes but they make me cough, I cry before, during, after sex, I don't look good with my t-shirt off........... I forgot the next line"

*After Thinking deeply Y/n Released a Sigh of Defeat and just sung the remaining parts of the lyrics he remembered*

Y/n: "And it's not an ahegao hoodie, it's a work of art, I get turned on by my reflection in passing cars, I'm looking for a window to another world, Where I don't feel as lost and bored I just-"

Yuzuru: "Y/n"

Y/n: "Oh You're already here. I need you to go assist shido and the other spirits in fending off Ellen"

Yuzuru: "Question. How do you know this?"

Y/n: "Plot- Wait I mean ESP. I also need to go back home to check on Kaguya."

*Yuzuru Nods and Flys off, meanwhile Y/n just Walks Casually back home*

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

*I arrive home and open the door to see Kaguya asleep on my bed and the babysitter ominously Sitting with his legs crossed, I guess the author or Narrator hasn't mentioned the Babysitters appearance, The Babysitter Had Pink Thigh Length Braid while wearing a crown, while and to finish it off he Wore a Skull mask, for the rest he Wore a red Royal Gown, White Dress Shirt, black pants and lastly he had Pink Heels. There was one thing that scared me about his appearance in the eyeholes of his mask I could see his crimson eyes Glowing, I could almost see and feel the Blood Lust his Presence Radiated.*