Chapter 10 No chapter Title

(Y/n POV)

A week has passed and no-one has disrupted my Peaceful and Quiet life yet but if someone does kira Queen will-. Nevermind. Their about to announce who's the most Unlucky person this year

Ai: The Results of the Ruthless Polls Are in, The Organizer For This Years Ten-oh festival, Known to work 25 Hours a Day, 8 Days a week, Is Itsuka Shido-Kun!

I wipe away the Sweat from my face. Thank god I Didn't get chosen. I can live a quiet life in peace.

Kaguya: Dang It

Yuzuru: Disappointment. Y/n didn't win

The person who I assumed was shido. Replied with a loud Huh. Poor Bastard

Shido: Huh?

??? 2: You Were A Good Friend Shido-Kun

???: What's a Ten-oh Festival?

??? 2: Its a Gaint Festival Hosted By 10 High schools In Tenguu City.

You: Finally I can live a quiet life.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was taking a short Walk through the city when I suddenly bump into the same girl from yesterday. with Indigo Colored hair and eyes she was wearing a Deep Blue Sailor Outfit.

???: It's You. Again?

You: Sorry do I know you?

???: You went on a date with me last week

Your Thoughts: Great it's that girl the Clone went on a date with

You: Look. I'm currently Busy and I have to go

???: Understandable.

She let's me pass and I walk away, After a few minutes have passed. The space Quake alarm Activates and starts blaring throughout the city. You Sigh and Immediately Went into one of the Space Quake shelters. You arrived and I was about to went inside but the doors shut and I immediately started looking around for another Open shelter. But I quickly Turn on my hacks And Detect Someone via ESP. I turn around to see origami.

Origami: (S/n) Your Abilities As a spirit are still Unknown but. I know One thing. Your swords and Arrows can give or make someone burn. Now are you the one who killed my parents in the fire five years ago

You: I Wasn't. Now Im going on my way

I said as I turned around. But Origami was having none of my shit. And she pulled out her sword, I myself Materialised my sword to block her incoming attack. I quickly use my swords knockback to push Her away.

Origami: you die today spirit.

You: My name is Y/n L/n. I'm [Redacted] years old. My Apartment is in the Northest section of Tengu city, where all the Apartments are, and I am not married. I don't have a part time job but I occasionally Roam around aimlessly, I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.
I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

Origami: Why are you telling me this Spirit?

You: I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone. Creeper Queen!