Chapter 14: Witch

Here's a story. I forgot I was an author.

I was playing on 2b2t doing my regular routine of, Killing Newfags, Griefing bases,and Etc.

When a sudden thought came to my head "What if there's a story like a 2b2t player reader x Anime"

so I Did my last Task of the day and went to Wattpad, I searched for it the 2b2t thing and I saw my own story which I didn't Know was mine at the time.

after reading through it I said to myself "Damn this story is weird it made me cringe So hard. But I've never cringed at a story before"

So I went to click To the author and I found my name on it... Then I remembered this was mine

________________________________________________________________________________

(Authors POV)

*Kurumi Had pushed you to the bed, in short, she was basically sitting on your member, and now you noticed you we're also half-naked only in your Boxers probably her work. Kurumi Pressed Her Body's with yours and Whispered To your ear*

Kurumi: L/n-San Why haven't You gotten a Boner yet?, Pretty Sure a Beautiful Half naked Girl pressing her body with yours is enough to give you a boner

*You were about to Push Or Pull out a sword but. Her Clones had Held you down*

Kurumi: What's the Insane Killing intent L/n-San?

You: Don't you dare do it..... If you do it I swear I will find And Kill you

Kurumi: Ara~ Ara~

*Kurumi Strips off your Boxers Revealing your Regular sized Rod/Member/Whatever you call it. Also speaking of Rod-*

Why do some authors when they make a lemon they always Make their protagonist/Readers dick Like super long. Like for example if you insert your Dick to the areola The dick would be so long it would reach the Mouth. Basically the dick would be piercing through The entire girl's body like a barbecue stick and Meat. Why do some authors who made lemons do that? For female satisfaction? I don't see the satisfaction of a dick So Long it Makes you look like a kebab. 

Anyways back to the story

Kurumi: You still haven't gotten a boner, I'm starting to think you're Bisexual

*Main or Real Kurumi Started Stroking Your member, You tried to break free from the Clone's Grip. But it was futile. The more you Struggled the more clones would appear to Immobilize you further, Some time had passed and you already came on Kurumi*

Kurumi: Now for the main event~

*Multiple Clones appeared out her shadows, the clones surrounded you, guess you already know what happens next*

 _______________________________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

*My name is Y/n L/n and I am not the Luckiest man alive, that belongs to anyone that's not me, I was On my way to school as usual, since Life in a nutshell is a repeating cycle with steady Progression to the end, as I was about to turn, Shido Bumps into me, we both fell to the ground with a loud thud, I was the one to immediately Stand up after and Help Shido Up, but he seemed Off, he held on my Hand Longer and the way he looked me, It's like as if he was into Me, a minute passed by and he immediately Ran away like a Blushing Embarrassed Schoolgirl. Weird, as I was about to Continue Walking to the classroom, Shido bumps into me again, but didn't he just ran past me? Hmm, I must be half asleep still*