CHRISTMAS SPECIAL CHAPTER(S) 🎄🎅🏻🎁

Start from the beginning

Following Snape's orders I ran upstairs to the second floor. Yaxley and Lucius followed me. I turned to my right and printed down the hallway counting the doors and I passed. When I found the 10th door I raced in and locked the door behind me. I looked around the room. Harry lay on the floor bloody and broken. Malloy sat in the corner watching. "Is he alive?" I asked Malloy. "Barely" came his short reply. I walked over to Harry bewildered as why Mafoy didn't stun me right there. "Aren't you going to stop me?" I questioned. "I don't want to be a Death Eayer anymore" Malloy replied. The door rattled behind me. "OPEN THE DOOR!" Yaxley yelled. Lucius cursed Yaxley before he whispered Alohomora. Malfoy raced across the room pinning his back against the wall to stop them from coming in. "Do. Something. Quick" he said between pants. I moved my attention back to Harry thinking what I could do to save him. I placed a hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat. It was pumping slowly and softly. If I don't save him in a few minutes he'll be dead. 'But what am I supposed to do' I thought to myself. A Phoenix patronus flew into the room and Dumbledore's voice boomed "Use the power that beats everything, even death itself." I retraced my memories realising what Dumbledore meant. Love conquers death. I kneeled beside Harry and took his face in my hands. Malfoy grunted from the door straining. When my lips touched Harry's Malfpy couldn't hold the door any longer so he yelled "PROTEGO!" at us shielding us from the Death Eaters. They tried to get through the charm but the love between Harry and I somehow made the shield stronger. At that moment Hermione and Ron burst in through the door both stunning Yaxley and Lucius. Malfoy stayed there just staring. When I pulled away from the kiss, Harry's eyes opened. "G-Gin?" He asked before his eyes closed and he fell into a peaceful slumber.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! This is the Christmas Special. You may think this Chapter is done but there might be another waiting for you! It's called 2 chapters in one! Also your going to be blessed with Harry Potter Christmas memes. First 2 for today:

 First 2 for today:

P

P. S shoutouts at the veryyyy end of this chapter!