ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

neither one of them having seen eliza this mad, she wasn't even this mad when she walked into the house about the jaden and charly scenario.

josh proceeded to text kio, telling the boy that he needed to come over immediately, saying that something was going on and his assistance might be needed.

"liza, i don't know what's happened?" bryce exclaimed back at his sister, him more concerned over what had upset his sister so much, instead of feeling annoyed that she was shouting at him.

"i- are you for real? i fucking hate you bryce."

"you don't fucking mean that!"

eliza grabbed her brothers hand, pulling him into the house, her apologising for her shouting to the sway boys, of whom all said it was perfectly fine.

"what the fuck just happened?" josh spoke up as the shouting between the two halls continued inside the house, making the sway boys dani led as they had never seen eliza and bryce in such a heated argument.

"did she say anything to you?" blake said to the group, mainly directing his question jaden, the boy just shaking his head in response. the boys began to think of what could have possibly made eliza so angry she lashed out on her brother right at this moment in time.

"are they looking?"

eliza shushed her brother as she peeked through the curtain that hung around the glass door, careful not to let the boys standing outside see her.

"did you see josh's face? man he was so shocked as to what was happening, i nearly broke the plan there and then." eliza said, bryce agreeing as the two siblings continued to peer out of the curtain at the boys.

"i'm not going to lie bryce, this is a little cruel." eliza admitted, a part of her hating this prank bryce and herself had planned. this had been a plan in the making for the last few months, bryce always wanting to see what and how the house would react if the siblings got themselves into a massive argument.

so that's what this was- a prank.

pranks were well known in the house, eliza and bryce of course being competitive, so wanted to set out the best pranks and execute them perfectly. eliza and bryce were going to carry out the prank outside, the two would carry on arguing, but eliza could see that her brother was going to break out in laughter if they did, that being the reason why she dragged him into the house.

"i think i heard that josh had called for kio to come over."

"oh no-shit really? i always struggle to lie to kio because he just gives me that look that just makes me break down laughing." eliza groaned, her hand slapping her forehead as she stepped away from the window, sitting on one of the island stools, bryce sitting beside her.

"well you need to know how to lie, because this prank needs to work!" bryce exclaimed, eliza laughing as she watched her brother look at her, his face just telling her that he was being completely serious about this- his competitive side shining through.

the sounds of the boys voices became louder to the siblings, making them widen their eyes at one another, knowing they were going to have to get back into character of hating one another. eliza jumped up from the stool, heading over to grab herself a glass of water, making it seem like she hadn't just been sat laughing with her brother.

"is that seriously why you are made at me? out of all fucking things eliza!" bryce exclaimed, getting himself back in character. eliza let out a little laugh before taking a sip of her water, as knowing her she would laugh and then end up choking on the water.

eliza noticed her boyfriend peek his head in through the glass door, followed by josh's and blake's heads, the three making sure that world war three wasn't occuring between the siblings and that it was safe for them to walk into the house.

"yes bryce that is why- if it was you, you would be fucking fuming by now." eliza stated, bryce scoffing as he knew there was an audience, hearing multiple sets of shoes walk across the wooden flooring inside the house.

the two siblings continued to bicker, making it more realistic that they were arguing, eliza sending small waves to the boys as they all walked past, heading into a different area of the home, most likely the games area.

once the coast was clear, bryce checked around one more time to see that there was no one around before holding up his hand for his sister.

"nailed it."

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello✌🏼

credit to 18BestZ17 for the idea of this chapter and will probs lead on to the other chapters obviously

only a few days go to christmas! exciting times- i only want to see my families reaction to their presents cause i may or may not have gone overboard🤭

n e whore

stay safe, remember to stay hydrated, and if you ever need someone to talk to, i am here. remember most importantly- you are loved, i love you all bye 🥺🥺🤍