chapter 25: Softly

Start from the beginning

Draco and Harry.

The Gryffindor and the Slytherin.

Light and dark.

The Quidditch Captain and the destined Death Eater.

Their lips moved as if they were in a delicate waltz. So yes, you could say that this is as cliché as it can get.

When they pulled apart, they stared into one another's eyes with such loving content, no one could have planned it better. Despite everything, this was worth the wait.

"Gods, Draco."

"Was I that bad?" The Slytherin asked playfully, quirking an eyebrow.

Rouge seemed to paint Harry's cheeks, "You were terrible."

"Actually?" He was more surprised than defensive. Maybe that was just the Malfoy pride.

"No, you weren't terrible but I've definitely had better." The Gryffindor yawned. He was a sassy little shit.

The blonde couldn't help but smile. A few weeks ago Harry couldn't even speak to him without stuttering, and now, he was sassing him.

Now, Draco loved Harry, yes, but bratty subs need to be taught a lesson. A lesson that's key ingredient strikes fear and testosterone into any bottom. Dominance. That and spankings, but Malfoy needed to slow his role,

"Harry." Draco's playful smirk was gone, and replaced by a slight frown. The sparkle was dimmer and his eyebrow was raised.

"Draco." Harry mocked.

"You're being..." The Slytherin tapped his chin as if he was attempting to think of the word, "rude. Do you know what I do to you when you're rude?"

Harry was stunned at the stern and totally sexy side of his enemy, "I...um..."

Draco unbuttoned a few of his buttons, showing off part of his toned chest, "If you're rude, you get nude. That should be easy for you to remember."

Part of Potter found that rhyme stupid and unintelligent but the way it rolled off the blonde's lips made Harry practically foam at the mouth.

"Do you understand?" Draco asked.

"Y-Yes..."

Of course Harry was dying to call Draco 'Sir', but it was a tiny bit too early. Just a little bit.

"Aright." The Pureblood's smile was back and he kissed the smaller boy on his forehead. It was long and sweet which gave Harry whiplash from the hard and dominant side of Draco that he had just witnessed.

The fairer of the two was perfection. He was amazing. He had a pure surface with dirty undertones that made you wet in every possible way. His laugh was mesmerizing and his eyes were hypnotizing. He could take you out to dinner and be a gentleman, take you home and make you beg for just a taste more.

The Gryffindor threw a tantrum at the small bit of affection, "That wasn't even a real kiss!"

"You're a brat." Draco chuckled as the Boy Who Lived pouted.

"Hmph." The smaller boy crossed his arms and attempted to look angry.

"Baby."

Now Draco was calling Harry a baby, not calling him baby, but he should have deciphered that a little better because Harry's face lit up like a firework and a big smile spread across his face.

And who would Malfoy be to withhold kisses from his priceless baby boy? He'd be an utter monster. With that in mind, Draco leaned over and gave his Princess what he'd asked for. This kiss was overdo, as was every one they shared.

When the blonde pulled back a small sigh left the other's lips, "Don't stop."

"You need oxygen." Malfoy muttered, his heart melting into a big puddle of goo.

"Screw that." Harry pulled the Slytherin in by his shirt collar and kissed him hard and fast.

Draco was slightly stunned. He thought Harry was a lot of things but eager wasn't what immediately came to mind. He kissed him back, with an intensity that made the latter melt. A whimper left the submissive's lips as he allowed the dominant to take full control.

Draco moved a hand to Harry's neck and gave it a light squeeze. The smaller boy tilted his head to the side to allow the blonde to deepen the kiss.

The contrast of soft against chapped made both boys shudder as their lips moved in unexplored rhythm.

As they pulled apart the emerald-eyed boy giggled breathlessly, "Now that was a kiss."

"Still terrible?"

"You could use a few more lessons."

Draco laughed. Than he pushed the dark hair out of the electric eyes and admired the infamous scar that marked The Boy Who Lived's forehead, "Even stubborn when you were a baby."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you resisted the killing curse... as an infant. The Dark Lord was all, "You're going to die!" And you were like, "I don't think so.""

"Is that how it went?" Potter asked.

"Totally."

"I don't remember it that way."

"You're memory must have been tampered with. That's how it went." The blonde nodded, as if that helped his helpless case.

"You're impossible."

The sarcastic one sighed, checked his cuticles like he'd seen Pansy do around Ginny all the time, a bland expression on his face, "I strive to be that very thing." He spread his hands like the words were appearing in the air as he spoke them, "Draco Malfoy, the impossible."

"I hate you." Harry giggled, hitting Draco with a pillow.

'I love you too.'

_Please Vote_

Just a chapter-ly reminder:

You are loved.

You are valid.

You are worth it.