chapter 3: Stuck Together

"Let go." Draco stated, attempting to jerk his hand out of the other boy's tight grasp.

Harry took a step closer, "No."

Malfoy scratched the back of his head in confusion as he stared at his peers and professor, "Is anyone else seeing this?"

They nodded slowly. Professor Snape frowned, looking back and forth between the boys.

Malfoy started, "Potter-"

"Call me Harry." The shorter boy murmured, reaching up to touch the tendrils of Draco's hair.

"P-Professor," He stared at his godfather, panicking, "make it stop!"

Severus sneered, "Obviously Parkinson and Zabini didn't follow the instructions on lowering the heat after adding welchspring, and that's what caused the explosion. Detention for the two of you." He glowered at the Slytherins responsible, "Due to your actions, Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy shall continue to be stuck together until the potion wears off."

"You're joking."

"No, Mr. Malfoy." Snape scowled, dismissing the class with a wave of his hand, "A counter-curse could cause in you and Mr. Potter losing your connected hands, and a potion to reverse the damage done will take longer to brew then the potion itself lasts."

Thank the gods that Potions was their last class of the day.

Draco dragged Harry through the corridors and into the nearest empty classroom.

As soon as the door closed, Draco placed a silencing charm over the door, "Listen here, Potter. It seems that we are most literally, physically stuck together. We need to set some ground rules." He started numbering them off with his free hand, "Don't touch me. Don't talk to me. Don't look at me."

Harry murmured, "Well I sort of can't not touch you..."

True, since their hands were glued together.

"I mean you're too irresistible."

Draco's face went funny, before remembering the effects of the potion, "Okay, so this is the potion talking. Don't worry I won't soil your perfect reputation. I won't tell anyone about the ghastly, embarrassing things you'll say. I'm a good person, or trying to be."

Harry frowned.

"What?" Draco murmured.

The Raven-haired boy traced the taller boy's jawline, "Person? You're a... god."

Malfoy stared at the ceiling, "Okay, rule one is no touching, so please don't tou- what are you doing? No. No." He tried to wriggle out of the tight hug. "Potter." He groaned, tiredly.

"Mmm." Harry snuggled in tightly.

"Think! What if someone sees this? What if someone sees what they think is us? Let go of- oh my G- don't..." He sighed, as Harry played with his platinum hair.

The Gryffindor really had a thing for his locks.

"Draco?"

"What?" He responded already feeling fatigue consume him, as he realized that Potter called him by his first name.

"I have to... pee." Harry mumbled.

"So?"

"So... can you take me?" Harry asked.

"So, hold it." Malfoy stated, bluntly.

"Draco." He insisted.

Malfoy groaned, "Fine! If you must." He led Harry to the lavatory that they'd previously been in without knowing who the other one was.