Chapter 2 The Fallen Angels

Start from the beginning

"Oh? And why should we listen to a devil like you?" the fallen angel asks.

"I don't know? I'll.... kill you?" Maria questions.

The three fallen angels look confused.

"So your not gonna bost about your power and say that your race is superior?" the 2nd fallen angel asks.

"Eh! That's too much and boring. Besides, why should I? I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty. Look, can we just say we never saw each other?" Maria asks.

The three fallen angels look at each look the back at Maria.

"So your willing to let us go?" the fallen angel asks.

"Do you see me trying to kill you?" Maria asks.

They shake thier heads.

"There you go." Maria says.

The fallen angel lands

"Well this is surprising." the fourth fallen angel says with a smile.

"So? Look, I'm not trying to fight. Besides, the devils don't even think I'm alive." Maria says.

"Ho? A devil not attacking a fallen angel is surly surprising. Most would attack on sight. But you... don't even bother." the fourth fallen again says.

Maria shrugs.

"Okay." the fourth fallen says.

"Huh?" Maria says in confusion.

"We won't attack you." the fourth fallen angel says.

Maria shrugs then nods. The fallen angels look really confused. Maria takes out a mutation queen piece and shows it to the fallen angel.

"Ummm.... what are you doing?" the fourth fallen again asks.

"I want you and your friends to join my peerage. I don't care what other devils says. I wouldn't mind having you." Maria smiles.

"You do realize who you are asking right?" the fourth fallen angel asks.

Maria nods. The fallen angel looks at the other three. She notice how they are confused as she is.

"Look. I sense how strong you are. You'll do find as my queen. What do you say?" Maria smiles.

"Are you stupid? We're suppose to enemies! NOT FRIENDS!!" the fourth fallen angel shouts.

"Like I said. I don't care. But that's your choose, so be it." Maria says as she enters her tent.

The four fallen angels looks shocked on how Maria doesn't take them seriously. They check to see Maria sleeping.

"You know we can kill her right now?" the fallen angel states.

"*yawns* But she was willing to let us go." the third fallen angel says.