Chapter 24 Inform

*Gremory Household*
"What do you mean Wilson is alive?" Zeoticus asks?

"It's like I said father. Wilson revealed himself along with his peerage." Sirzechs says.

"And he has come back for revenge." Venelana says with worried.

"Dammit all." Zeoticus sits on the sofa. "But how did he live?"

"Apparently, the one known as Red Death or should I say Maria along with her mother saved him. But since Maria claimed that her family were dead and she was considered to be dead as well, we never took that into consideration. Somewhere along their lives, Wilson made Maria her apprentice when she was young. It was how she laid low for so long." Sirzechs says.

"What about his peerage?" Venelana asks.

"They are family members of Rias peerage along with Serafall and Sona cousin." Sirzechs replies.

"I didn't know they had other family members." Venelana states.

"Because they revealed that they either forgotten, claimed to be dead or abandoned by thier family." Sirzechs says.

Zeoticus and Venelana look sad.

"And about this Maria lady and her peerage?" Zeoticus asks.

"There's no doubt she and Wilson made an alliance together. Mentor and apprentice bond. Maria won't interfere with Wilson and his peerage revenge. She is staying neutral. If any devil attacks her, she becomes our enemy. She made that very clear." Sirzechs says.

"Anything else?" Venelana asks.

"Wilson stated that if Maria was ever a enemy, everyone would be in trouble. She has allies around the world that I didn't even know about." Sirzechs says.

"I hope my brother doesn't go along with this or I have to put him out for good." Zeoticus says.

*Kuoh Academy*
Zane and Sabrina walk down the hallway. Sona stands in front of the two.

"Zane. Sabrina. Mind coming with me to the student council?" Sona asks.

"And if we were to decline?" Zane asks.

"I will keep asking until you give in. Please." Sona says.

"Sabrina go with the others. I will go with Sona." Zane says.

Sabrina walks away.

"Alright. Come with me." Sona says.

*Student Council Room*
Sona and Zane sit down. Tsubaki stands next to Sona.

"Shall we get started." Sona pushes her glasses up.

Zane nods.

"So, Maria is your King correct?" Sona asks.

"Indeed." Zane replies.

"May I ask why you joined her?" Sona asks.

"Actually she saved me along with my sister, Jessica and Macy." Zane states.

"Care to explain?" Sona asks.

"Me, my sister, Jessica and Macy were shot down by a student, his father and his father henchmen. Maria along with two others killed them. She saved us and told us about everything that happened. We made a choice to stay with her if she helped us get revenged on those who were in it." Zane smirks.

"Did you-" Sona gets cut off.

"Kill them? Of course we did." Zane states.

"I-I see. Then why did Maria bring you guys here in Kuoh?" Sona asks.

"It's not my business and not my choice." Zane replies.

"Do you know about Wilson and his peerage?" Sona asks.

"They came by early this morning." Zane replies.

"..... What do you know about Seraphina?" Sona asks.

"That your parents wanted her dead because she couldn't control her power. Such a shame. To have your own family members trying to kill you. And now it will be the other way around." Zane chuckles.

"Why won't Maria stop them?" Sona asks.

"Because Wilson is her mentor. She has respect for him. She won't interfere since it doesn't concern her." Zane states.

"But it's wrong!' Sona says.

"And can you say the same thing to your parents doing that to Seraphina? Or what about Wilson? Or the rest of them? Can you say it was their fault for being saved by Wilson and wanting revenge?" Zane asks.

Sona stays quiet. Zane smirks.

"I thought so. You don't have an answer for that. That what makes you blind. You don't see the downside of your actions. Soon, you'll see what Wilson and his peerage have in store. No one thought they were alive. That's why Maria called them 'The Forgotten Ones'. A fitting name to the people that can do so much damage. You will see it in due time." Zane stands up ad heads to the door.

"Wait!" Sona shouts.

Zane reaches the door. Tsubaki charges at Zane. Zane sidesteps and Tsubaki crashes to the door. Zane pushes her and leaves.

*ORC*
After Rias explains about going the underworld, she decided to say something.

"Also. About Wilson and his peerage." Rias starts off.

Everyone looks at her with a hint of sadness.

"What they said was shocking for all of us. Even I didn't expect that. But they are out for revenge. They are enemies. We had to defeat them when they come at us." Rias says.

"I can't." Issei says.

"Why?" Rias asks.

"She's my sister. *clenches his fist* I don't want to lose her again. It's bad enough to keep this from my parents but I just want her back. Not hate me, not be mad at me..... just being there as a loveable sister." Issei says.

"I'm sorry Issei but they are a threat. Not to mention that they know about Maria." Rias says.

"But is she a threat to us? She doesn't do anything to us. She helped us out." Issei says.

"But she isn't stopping Wilson and his peerage. She should be on our side to stop them. Whether he is her mentor or not. It's wrong to let people be killed." Rias says.

"I can help stop him but I won't hurt my sister. I can't." Issei says with sadness.

"...."

Everyone else understood how painful it is to hurt their "lost, forgotten, or supposedly dead family members".