"You hate Christmas?" Nathalie whispered. Her eyebrows were raised as if questioning his true motive.

"I did." Adrien replied, "until she came back and made every day worth celebrating. I'll see you both in the New Year." Adrien stood up and turned to walk.

"Wait!"

It wasn't Nathalie's voice, it was his fathers. Adrien stilled as he turned back to his ex parental figure.

"Good luck proposing, I hope she says yes." Gabriel's voice was small and beaten. He was finally defeated and Adrien felt free. So free he felt like flying. As soon as he exited the compound of the prison he transformed and took to the sky, screaming over the rooftops. For the first time in six years, Adrien felt free to be himself.

At precisely seven o'clock that evening Chat Noir was tapping on Marinette's skylight, just like old times. He looked in to see her scurrying up the ladder and to open the door. He dropped down and scooped her straight away into a meaningful hug.

"Woah, Kitty! What's got you so excited?" She giggled as he held her close, snuggling his face into the crook of her neck.

"Everything is just, for once in my life, going right. For the God of destruction, I have finally hit a pot of good luck and I swear it's to do with you Marinette. You make me better."

He placed her down and they both made their way to the main area of her bedroom.

"You deserve it, Kitty, you've been through so much. I am in awe of how you always smile. It's a lovely smile too." She nudged him with her shoulder and he laughed out.

"So what're the plans for tonight M'Lady?" He asked, bouncing around like a new kitten. He was wandering around and exploring her room noticing if much had changed, and surprisingly it had. There were so many pictures of the two of them in both forms. Civilian and hero.

"Well, my parents are cooking dinner, then I thought we could snuggle and watch a Christmas movie. You know, like the olden days?"

"The olden days, eh? I didn't realise we were sixty?" They both began to laugh as she moved closer to him again. Slowly wrapping her arms around his torso and resting her head against his chest. He felt whole. This is where he was meant to be. She was his world. She was his everything. They were made for each other.

"Maybe when we are sixty we'll still be doing this?" She looked up at him and he couldn't help losing himself in her beautiful bluebell eyes.

"That's the plan Lovebug."

"You're obsessed with giving me nicknames, I never know what's going to come out your mouth next."

"I like keeping you on your toes. It'll stop you running after other men."

"Oh yeah, like who?"

Their faces were only inches away, he was quite sure this was going to be one heated kiss. That was until ...

"Marinette, Chat Noir dinner's ready." Sabine's voice echoed through Marinette's trapped door stealing the moment away from the heroes.

"That's annoying." Marinette sighed, as she moved away to begin the trek down her staircase and into the main part of her parent's apartment.

Before she could get too far, Chat grabbed Marinette's arm and pulled her back into his body.

"I'm not quite ready to leave the room yet." She was staring up at him, confused to what he was doing.

"W-w-what do you ..." Her speech was stopped in its tracks by Chat's lips firmly placed on hers. It was quick and chaste, but it would keep them going through their meal. As he pulled away he noticed her eyes were closed and a smile spread across her face. She hummed in appreciation and opened her eyes.

The Meet Cute [An Adrienette Story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें