𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

WITH YOU THIS CHRISTMAS

(🎄☃❅🎄)

(🎄☃❅🎄)

EDEN WOKE UP TO CORBYN'S ARM AROUND HER WAIST, and the dying urge of needing to pee. She didn't want to wake up Corbyn or get up at all, but she also didn't want to pee herself. The blonde girl carefully and slowly slipped out of corbyn's hold and looked for the nearest piece of clothing she could find. She really doubted Jonah was even awake being that it was only eight o'clock in the morning, but she wasn't going to risk it. The girl pulled one of corbyn's hoodies over her body, the sweater falling just low enough to cover everything that needed to be covered. Thank God for Corbyn's height.

Eden slowly made her way out of the room and right down the hall. The bathroom was right there, and there was no sign of Jonah anywhere. the moment she was finished she washed her hands and left to sneak back into Corbyn's room. She was stopped though, hearing her name being called by the eldest why don't we bandmate.

"Oh hey Eden." Jonah smiled smugly as she stopped in her tracks. He wanted to sound as oblivious as possible, just to watch her try to muster up an explanation.

"Hey jonah." She said shortly, turning to him with a tight smile. "What are you doing up so early?"

"I'm behind on my cd signing," he said before pointing towards the stairs, "what are you doing here so early?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He already knew, he just found her reaction to his question amusing.

"I'm um, I uhh, well—" Eden struggled to get a proper sentence out as her face flushed red out of embarrassment.

"Den, I'm just messing with you." He said, going to walk past her. He patted her shoulder before making his way downstairs to make himself some breakfast.

Eden squeezed her eyes shut as she reprocessed how awkwardly embarrassing that situation was, before entering corbyn's room once again. The boy was sat up, awake already as he checked the notifications he missed since the night before. Eden smiled lightly before going up to him and wrapping her legs around his waist and sitting right on his lap. She ducked her head under his arms and put her head right on his shoulder as he smiled slightly.

"You know after a night like last night, I would rather wake up to you and not an empty bed." Corbyn teased as he texted Jack saying he wasn't going to his house today like planned.

"I really had to pee." She said and corbyn laughed as he then opened instagram.

"You don't regret it do you?" Eden asked softly, biting her lip as she prepared for the worst answer to come.