Chapter 14

The next day, all of the setters decited to just, not practice after lunch. They all went into the Shiritorizawa room & decited to play ice breaker games, with some protest from Kenma & Shirabu, but the other eight of them decited it was a good idea.

    The first game was they had to introduce themselves to the group, so they sat in a circle & said their names & pronouns, along with what team they were from. Semi went first.

    "I'm Semi Eita. My pronouns are she/her & they/them. I play for Shiritorizawa"

    "I'm Teshiro Tamashiko. My pronouns are he/him & I play for Nekoma. Nice to meet you."

    "Sugawara Koushi, nice to meet you. My pronouns are they/them & any neopronoun & I play for Karasuno."

    "Ok. I'm Yahaba Shigeru from Aoba Johsai. My pronouns are they/them & he/him."

    "Kageyama Tokomo from Karasuno. My pronouns are she/her."

    "I'm Anahori from Fukurodani. I'm still deciting on a name & my pronouns are she/her also."

    "I'm Oikawa Tooru from Aoba Johsai. My pronouns are he/him. They/them pronouns are alright too.

    "I'm Akaashi Keiji. My pronouns are they/them & ey/em. I also play for Fukurodani."

    "I'm Shirabu Kenjirou. My pronouns are he/him & I play for Shiritorizawa.

    "Kozume Kenma. They/them. Nekoma." Kenma was playing their game while the group spoke. Akaashi then took Kenma's game away from them.

    "Alright! Let's play truth or dare!," said Oikawa.

    "Why don't we just keep asking questions to each other & either we answer truthfully or we need to kiss someone else in the group," said Suga.

    "Do I need to be involved?," asked Kenma.

    "Yes you do. I'm suffering so you need to suffer with me," said Akaashi.

    "Damn you."

    "Alright! I'll go first. Shira chan~, who is the prettiest person you know."

    Shirabu looked at Oikawa dead in the eyes & said, "Semi." Saying that Oikawa looked mortified was an understatment.

    "I guess it is my turn huh. Yahaba, how do you deal with the mess that is Oikawa?"

    Yahaba was dead silent until he said, "Welp Kageyama. Guess I need to kiss you because a magician never tells their secrets." Then the two kissed. No one knows why Kageyama was so chill about getting kissed by Yahaba, but she was.

    "Thanks Kageyama. Now, Sugawara, is there anyone in this room you would bang?"

    "As a matter of fact, I would bang Oikawa & Akaashi. I mean, who wouldn't?"

    "Way to boost Oikawa's ego. Also, may I sit next to you Sugawara san?," asked Akaashi.

    "Sure sweetie. Now, Teshiro, how much skin care do you use? Your skin looks so nice."

    "Thanks Sugawara san. I don't really use any skin products. I guess I still have the skin of a child.

    "Lucky."

    "Guess so. Hey Kozume san. Who is your crush~?" asked Teshiro, with a smirk on his face.

    "Shut up Teshiro. I don't have a crush on Shouyou," said Kenma, with a bright red face.

    "I never said you did."

    "Shit. Akaashi, would you bang Sugawara san back?"

    "Yes," said Akaashi.

    "Wait. What about Bokuto san. You wouldn't bang him?," asked Anahori.

    "He is asexual. I wouldn't want to violate that. Also Anahori, what is your relationship with Onaga?"

    "You can't fluster me that easily. We're just best friends. Nothing more. Semi san, is it true that you have feelings for Shirabu san?"

    "Yes. I won't deny it either."

    "I'm right here dumbass!," said Shirabu, with a red face. Everyone laughed at that.

    "We should do this more often!," said Oikawa.

    The setters then went around & told each other their most embarressing moments, happiest experiences, & Akaashi & Sugawara, along with Semi & Shirabu, got together. There were also many kisses, mainly from Shirabu & Yahaba.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Am I excited to write the ShiraSemi ship? Yes. I don't have much to say tonight, I am decently tired sadly, but we will see how long it will take to actually make me go to sleep.

Pronoun reminder:
Kageyama: she/her
Sugawara: they/them & any neopronoun
Kenma: they/them
Yamaguchi: they/them & he/him
Nishinoya: they/them he/him
Oikawa: he/him they/them
Yahaba: they/them & he/him
Kunimi: they/them
Akaashi: they/them ey/em
Tendou: any pronoun & neo pronoun
Semi: she/her they/them
Goshiki: they/them & she/her & ey/em

-Big Sibling Authour