Chapter 6

T/w: Vauge Overwhelmness

    Everything was calm until everyone was done with warm ups, then suddenly Yamaguchi crashed onto the ground. Tsukishima was the first person to get to him, most likely knowing the reason he collapsed. "Hey, Tadashi. You ok?," asked the moon.

    Yamaguchi didn't respond, which worried Tsukishima. Then, he decited to pick him up & take him to the nurses office, which he had to ask directions for from Kuroo, & put him on one of the beds. Tsukishima decited that he should stay there to watch Yamaguchi if he woke up, so he texted Hinata to tell the team that he wouldn't be playing for, possibly, a good while.

   After an hour or so, Yamaguchi finally came too. Tsukishima knowticed after a second or two & asked, "Are you alright?"

    "...yeah?," asked Yamaguchi. He still sounded grogily. He continued by slowly asking, "What happened, & why am I here?"

    "You collapsed & passed out."

    "How long?"

    "About an hour or so."

    Yamaguchi's eyes widened significantly. "Am I alright? What about the matches? How bad did I fall? What-." Tsukishima cut him off.

    "Shut up Tadashi. Everythings alright. You just fell down & passed out. It didn't look bad but I should check for a concussion. We didn't miss much."

    Yamaguchi's eyes relaxed a little as he sat up. "You know Tadashi, you should really stop staying up so late doing those late night jobs for the label."

    Yamaguchi didn't try to argue & just said, "Sorry Tsuki."

    After another good while, after making sure Yamaguchi didn't have a concussion or anything, they went back to the gym. When they got there, it was a water break. Everyone crouded around the two, asking what happened, asking about how Yamaguchi was feeling, or asking where they were.

    This was all too overwhelming for Yamaguchi. Tsukishima could tell, so he made eye contact with Kiyoko for help. She luckily took a hint & directed the group's attention by standing in front of them all. That lasted long enough for the two middle blockers to escape. They found a place to sit by the enterance of the school.

    After a while, Yamaguchi still looked shaken up, so Tsukishima asked the other, "Would you like to call Terushima?" Yamaguchi just nodded a yes. Tsukishima pulled out his phone & called the older boy.

    "Tsukishima? Not like you to call me. Wh-." Tsukishima cut him off.

    "Its Tadashi."

    "I'm listening." Now Terushima was concerned.

    "Ey are very overwhelmed right now & can't calm down so I suggested calling you. Ey nodded yes to that."

    Tsukishima passed the phone to Yamaguchi, who then said, "Hey Yuuji," in a slow, dry sounding sentence, like ey were dehydrated. The couple then decited to talk for a good while, until lunch was over, then Yachi went to find them, telling them that Kiyoko told her & the Fukurodani managers what happened & how they decited to save some food for the two middle blockers.

    By that time, Yamaguchi was tired, physically & mentally, so the two ate lunch & Tsukishima walked Yamaguchi to the Karasuno room to sleep. He decited to stay with the sleeping person until dinner.

    When dinner came, Tsukishima decited to bring food for him & Yamaguchi to the room & eat it there. Although beforehand, Tsukishima made sure it was ok with Takeda & the managers before he mentioned it to Yamaguchi.

    By that point, Yamaguchi had recovered pretty well & was texting Terushima while waiting for the human salt shaker to arrive with food for the two of them.

    They also put in a ceptum peircing, since he wasn't tired or practicing vollyball or anything like that. The rest of the night was peaceful with only some mild questioning from Tanaka, Nishinoya, & Hinata, but thanks to Tsukishima & Ennoshita, it was kept peaceful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo! So last I've checked I had thirty five reads or so. Not bad for my first fan fiction. Also I should clear stuff up about this chapter. First, I imagine Yamaguchi, specifically in this fan fic to have a decent amount of ear piercings & three or four nose piercings. Only one lip piercing, on the right to be specific. Second, I know I made this more Yamaguchi related, but I just read a fan fiction that was Yamaguchi related & I wanted to use that AU so I made a chapter similar to that AU. Third, if I missed a T/w please tell me. I dont want anyone to be upset with what I write & I certainly don't want to overwhelm anyone either. Thats about it. The next chapter should be really fun for me to write. In the mean time, I'm gonna do some research on the Shiritorizawa team, since I was the one dumb enough to put them in with only knowing who five of the team members are (I'm also basing some aspects of Tendou off a fan fiction I really like, because he would). Anyways, good night kiddos. Also I'll be cleaning up my earlier chapters soon. Also, remember to drink water, eat something, & get some sleep.

- Big Sibling Authour