Chapter 4.1: Sunday Goes KABOOM!!!

Start from the beginning

"Besides," Kelly started. "You might want Yazzy when you see her." He laughed.

"Y'all keep saying this chick's name like y'all know her" Carnell was irritated.

"We do" Kelly and I said in unison. He walked away leaving me with Nellz. Yazzy needed to hurry up and get this boy in check. I already know they gone be together and all the rest of us have to do is call her or threaten him we will and he's done. I wish I could do that right now. Cause he getting on my damn nerves!!

Kelly POV

I swear Nellz is fucking irritating as hell. He just doesn't know how to leave shit alone. He knows I like Janaye. He knows she doesn't like him. And sure as hell knows that Mama, Auntie, and Dustin won't let him go anywhere near her. Everyone knows he is a playboy. In a way, he's way worse than Dustin.

Enough about Stupid Ass. I got a text from Janaye this morning, 'Goodmorning Sunshine' I laughed and replied 'Goodmorning Beautiful'

What? I like her and I will do anything to make sure she knows it. Just hope it doesn't blow up in my face. I've had my heart broken before and don't want this to be one of those illusions of the heart where the mind can't seen through what the heart utterly desires.

"Kelly time to go," Mom called from downstairs.

"I'm coming," I grabbed my phone, still texting Janaye.

She is so much fun to talk to. She likes a lot of things I like. She does everything I love to do. She was honest about being a "fan" of B5. It really doesn't matter to me. I like her for her and she likes me for me. And that's what attracts me to her the most. The fact that she looks passed the fame and money to see me. Just Kelly, not Kelz from B5, not Myxx's cousin. Not just someone who can sing and rap and make a lot of money.

She is absolutely beautiful, smart as hell, and knows how to treat a guy. And then again we did have one of the freak talk sessions last night. And the guys asked me why I had a huge smile on my face. Patrick just shook his head and left it alone. He already knew it was all Janaye's doing. Then I think D got it cause he busted out laughing and left it alone. Yeah she got me like that already. I think she gone have me singing 'Already Taken' by Trey Songz. Cause that's exactly how she got me feeling without the lover part.

{Texts between Kelz (sunshine) and SB (beautiful)}

Sunshine- You know you almost got me caught this morning -_- Beautiful- How I do that?? Lolz

Sunshine- I was smiling hella hard this morning from last night ;)

Beautiful- And how is that my fault again??

Sunshine- Don't play like YOU wasn't being bad last night. Lol plus we fell asleep on the phone and the call was still going when I woke up.

Beautiful- Lolz I know. How'd you sleep by the way?

Sunshine- Good apart from the hard on I got from you teasing.

Beautiful- J sorry but you started it. Talking about you needed a massage and that you needed a bed buddy. I was just saying what a bed buddy would do if she was there.

Sunshine- which makes you bad. Lol anyway I gotta go we walking in church now.

Beautiful- yea I'm on my way to church to now. Talk to you after?