Chapter 8: Not So Good

Yazzy pov

I'm can't take these fools.

Kelly and Janaye are so mushy when they together and they got the nerve to say me and Carnell cant stay off each other.

In the hall with the crew, then all of a sudden Janaye on the floor. I don't know if someone pushed her or she just fell but whatever the case, she fell hard and hit her head. She was laying there for a minute when the crowd gathered around her. We tried getting to her to help but these mofos wouldn't move. That's when I heard Kelly say "Move the Fuck out my way", he was mad and very mad at that. He picked her up off the floor and made sure she was okay. As I look around them I spot that girl Lisa passing by. I don't know what that girl has up her sneaky sleeves but it ain't gone be pretty when Janaye gets ahold of her.

Kelly is no where near interested in anyone else but her, which everyone can plainly see and that not just when she's around.

Sometimes I wonder what's in their heads. How they really feel about me and Janaye? And if this is gonna last between us all, not just me and Carnell or Kelly and Janaye. Even though I have faith in them in the long run we never know what the future may hold for us. Believe me when I say I only wish things could stay like this forever but high school is only 4years and most of us are on our last year or two. What am I gone do if Carnell goes on tour again or whatever out of town and those fan girls and groupies are around them and I'm not there to let it be know that he's taken. Its too early in our relationship to understand where his feelings lie with me. I mean its really early considering its still just high school. All I have to worry about is these bougie bitches thinking they have a chance with him. But what about when we get older and we feel we want to be other people? Who knows what the future may bring. I just hope it's a lot love and fun and bullshit. Well at least not too bad of bullshit.

School was as eventful as a B5 concert. Everyone in our faces girls giving me and Janaye the dirtiest looks. Especially that one trick Lisa I can't wait for the day they give me the code word to beat that raggedy bitch down. I swear I can't stand her face. What to do at lunch is the question. Hide somewhere with the boys or are we going to be able to sit and chill without unnecessary people standing around. These kids been use to the boys here for years. Now the Scoot Boot here they all in our bubble.

Do lunchtime comes around and its clear in the quad. The area of the school yard where students chill and have lunch if not the cafeteria. Little fans passing by with the "Hey Carnell" and "Hi Kelly" And I seriously just want to burst out laughing. Cause every time it happens Nelz and K make it their business to make sure these bitches know they are taken and taken by me and Janaye.

"Seriously this is getting old already. I'm pretty sure they get it now," Janaye spoke getting annoyed with Kelly sitting between her legs.

Normally it would be cool but this time a fan of his come by and speak, he faces her, with her sitting on the table, and puts his face deep between her legs like he about to eat her out in front of everybody. The boys all died laughing. I just shook my head. He was just hugging her legs with one leg on his shoulder and then he's neck deep into her crotch. The boy be doing the most.

"Kelly can you please just be normal and say hi to them and stop being so extra." she said, "if they don't get the fact that you don't wanna be bothered, oh well."

"its not that," he replied standing over her now. "I just wanted it to be known that I'm not available and make sure they have something to tell every other girl. And I wanted to be extra because that was Lisa's bestfriend Charlene. I hate that little girl with a passion."

"Aww, Kelly all you have to do is say the word and them bitches all going down. I can promise that everyone and especially Lisa bum ass will know that you love KJ" I told him, hinting to please say the code word.

"No!" Nelz and Janaye yelled. They're never gonna give me the time to beat someone's ass this year. At least not in school which is understandable but it's still not fair. And for some its not so good.

********

I know it short but bare with me. Its been a long time coming and I swear its not all my fault. I lost some of my pages to this story that I had written already. Everything is at my parents house and I'm in the process of moving again. So we gone get together, even if I have to skip thru with the timeline.

Xoxo Ruby