Chapter 1.2: Landing In Atlanta

Meanwhile...

Kelly POV

Get home from our studio session and mom was finishing up with dinner. I'm ready to eat and go to bed. Its nothing to do, boring as ever. School doesn't start up again until monday (its thurday).

I'm ready for the new year. Ready to graduate (its senior year), for this single life to be over (yes i'm single), and for dinner to be ready. I'm starving!

"Mom!!" I heard my brothers yell. I guess they were thinking the same thing.

"I heard yall the first time, now come eat," she said.

We came in the kitchen, grabbed food all while she was laughing on the phone.

"I'm so glad your flight landed safely." She paused and laughed. "Well I'm glad she loves it here and hope to see her soon." Who is she talking to? I wondered.

I let it go and went to my room. I got there and started flipping through the channels on the TV. Nothing's on. My door opens and it's Dustin. Sitting on my bed, watching TV and stuffing our faces with food.

"So what's up? You hardly come in here" I ask him.

"How you doing?" Looking at me as if he knew how I felt from earlier.

"I'm okay I wish break was over already" 3 weeks for a break is a little too long for me.

"So are you having class on Saturday?" talking about my gymnastics class that I teach every Saturday.

"Yeah they all call me dying of boredom." I laughed.

"Well I have some new students for you. 2 hot girls" he said with a sly smile etching across that duffy face of his.

"Who are they?" I asked, just knowing he knew them and knowing him the way I do, these chicks might be hot but they might be just as crazy.

"Well 1 doesn't know yet and the other is her cousin, who got in contact with me 2 days ago asking about tumbling. I told her that I knew someone who taught a class on Saturdays." He explained.

"Do you really know these girls?" I asked.

"The cousin, yeah kind of. The one who doesn't know, not really. It's supposed to be a welcome home surprise for her they just moved here from Detroit." He explained while smiling, looking like he has something up his sleeve.

"I guess that's okay. What are their names?"

My guess is he's up to something and since with my class my guess is its with me. This better not be one of his hookup schemes. I will kill him.

"The one I know is Yazazman and her cousin's name is Janaye." He started laughing. "But Yazzy likes to call her KJ."

"What's so funny about KJ?" I mean really what's wrong with KJ?

"She calls her KJ because she likes someone we know. Kelly and Janaye."

I nodded. Wait, he said, "What?" He busted out laughing, ended up falling off my bed on the floor still laughing. "You're kidding right?"

"Nope," getting off the floor. "and she's not crazy. Yazzy told me Janaye hits her every time Yazzy calls her that."

How he knew what I was thinking, I don't know. I mean I wasn't mad but was shocked that one happens to like me. So what if she did I don't know her. Or do I?

"And no you don't know them, not personally that is." I nodded but realized he said 'not personally' too late. I turn realize and he was gone before I could even say anything.

Sighing, I flopped on my bed face first. Time for sleep.

*****

Janaye POV

After dinner I decide to go find my room and get to it. first of all yes he's on which was, oh my god, Carnell, Diggy, Ranger$ and MB crazy. Shaking my head I left that girl in that disaster of her room.

I get to my room and I know its my room because of the door. Covered in pictures of B5, Tinkerbell and Scooby Doo. I love it already. Plus it had purple and green and iAmScooterBoot all over it.

I walk in and ERMAHGERD!!!! I'm in love. All my stuff is still packed but still I love my room. I scream at the top of my lungs as I see everything. purple bed, purple and green walls, giant TV, and new purple Xbox 360. I mean come on who would not love this room? Ohh anybody who didn't love purple and green.

After checking out my own bathroom, thank God, I went to handle my business. I cleared my bed and get in it. I'll fix up my room, organize it and go shopping tomorrow.

Laying down I wondered, where is my Bestie P? I'll text him tomorrow.

_________________________________________

Photo on the side is The Breeding's House.

There will hopefully be slideshows for each chapter. Im working on it. Bare with me.

~Ruby Akira~