Chapter 4.1: Sunday Goes KABOOM!!!

Start from the beginning

Anyways, inside my walk-in closet where my shoes and clothing are organized and arranged by style and mood. Never ever organize by color then you'll never find anything in my closet. I looked around thinking that this is the first time appearing at this church so I can't be myself too much and freak people out.

So now I'm dress a simple red and black halter dress; dark denim half jacket; and black 5 ½ inch Dereon ankle boots. After I did my hair Yazzy came in to get me for breakfast. Then we left for church. I wonder if they go to this church. Mom said she got the invitation for an old friend who goes there.

All of sudden I get that feeling that this is going to be a hell of day. And I'm a little scared of what's going to happen.

Patrick's POV

Woke up to my phones going off like crazy. I only know one person that would text both phones at the same time to wake me up.

Janaye Ruby!

I love her, I do, but she does the most annoying things, on purpose.

I read them but didn't reply. She knew I wasn't a morning person considering I was up all last night on my laptop writing songs. I'm a night owl like my brothers but the difference is I don't know when to go sleep. I'd be working and fall asleep at my desk then wake up; happy I didn't drool on my laptop.

I heard yelling in the hallway right outside my door. They're at it again and I bet I know exactly who she is.

"She doesn't want you!" Carnell yelled. Then he saw me and stopped. "Pat would you tell this numbskull that ScooterBoot doesn't like him. That's KJ doesn't mean anything," Referring to Kelly next to him.

He can't be serious. That's what they're arguing about? I swear Auntie Debbie shouldn't have told him she wasn't our cousin. That might have stopped him with this obsession over Janaye. He only wanted her because she was hot and because she was ScooterBoot. He would be on top, more than usual, at school because she was his girlfriend. But he was the Freak-A-Ziod and she would absolutely say no or dump him after the first 2 days. I know because he would cheat on her with some random broad at school saying she was better than Janaye. Totally not true.

I don't want to see my best friend hurt, especially by my idiotic brother. What would I do? I would definitely want to kill him for hurting her but at the same time no girl should come between us brothers.

"Pat," Kelly said. "I know that Janaye told you about how she felt about him. I know you told about him being the Freak-A-Ziod. Does she like him or not?"

I knew he met her at tumbling with Yazzy and I heard about what he said to her in front of Lisa. He really likes Janaye. Not ScooterBoot, Not KJ, just Janaye. I know my brother and the fact he dissed Lisa that hard in front her tells me he wants her. I wouldn't mind Kelz being with Janaye. I know how he treats girls and if he really likes them he'll try his hardest to make them happy. Janaye would do the same for him. I told Dustin to help Yazzy push them together. I just didn't know it would go as far as it did.

"Look we have to get ready for church. But I will say this," I paused knowing what I'm about to say is going to make it worst. "Janaye doesn't like you the way you think she does, Nellz."

"I know she loves me." He stated with confidence. He has some serious delusions.

"No, she just doesn't like you. She knows how you are. How? I don't know but I know from talking to her and Yazzy that she likes Kelly. More than she actually understands. So just leave it alone. More than likely she'll end up with Kelly. If not him then Kickz, or Lo, maybe even Dougie. But there's no way she will date you." I said harshly. He was mad for sure. I don't care about him being mad. He'll get over all this mess as soon as he meets Yazazman. She will turn him inside out.