Chapter 0

"they reject us again? A tall woman with black hair, sit on her throne while asking in bitter smile

"yes, they still reject our offer" said the tall man with short black hair while kneeling infront of the woman

"it's okay, I understand. Thanks for your report Habu-san"

"Sugai-sama, should I prepare an army, just in case if they got irritated and attack us and wage war with us?"

"you already be my messenger, this time just tell Risao to increase to guard in our territory

"Yes. Ma'am"

"they are quite persistent, don't you think...I mean asking Kumi-sama to return Aichi in exchange for gold..?"

"Nao...a mountain containing gold is indeed tempting, but you're right, I don't think we had to return Aichi, it seems Kumi-sama think so too"

"Miko, what do you think will happen next?"

"I don't know, let's wait for Kumi-sama's decision, I don't think she will order us for war thought"

"Shiraishi-sama, there are report that Akihabara Kingdom has increased their army in very large number, if we let them it will be really dangerous"

"thanks for your report, Kazu, but their leader now is just a hot-headed woman, they might be outnumbering us but we still have advantage when it comes to tactics" upon hearing what Shiraishi says, a man besides her spoke up

"Mai, if you allow me, I'll sent spy on them and sabotage them if it's necessary"

"oh, Nishino-kun, I know you are good in that but I don't want you to leave me for now. Kazu, tell Ikoma to sent scout on our dear enemy"

"Yes ma'am"

"I'll destroy them" a small woman gritting her teeth in anger "it's been a few years since Yokoyama-sama passed the throne to me and yet they still don't want to surrender to me"

"Mion, they are really formidable enemy, we have to be careful and patient"

"I can't wait for long time, Mogi-kun. There is no way I'll wait until their leader died of old age"

"oy, Okada-kun!"

"ah, Ota-kun..how nice to see you here my brother. I really surprised you enrolled as soldier especially after what happen"

"yeah, indeed since Mukaichi take the throne, Osaka was a bit being cared less, well I don't have much choice, how are you doing by the way?"

"I'm doing great, my wife really take good care of me haha, what about you buddy?"

"you never change are you? I'm doing great as well"

"how is your wife doing?"

"oh, Sayaka? She's doing fine, just sometimes she keeps mentioning if she still in charge at Osaka then it will be lots stronger"

"we both have wives who like to complain about politics aren't we?"

"yeah, you are right"

*taakk plaak

"Hiyaaah"

"you get faster eh? Little bro"

"shut up"

Two young man is fighting with wooden sword while being supervised by another man.

"okay, I think that's enough" said the man"

"how was today? Master Takahiro?" asks the one who's called lil bro

"you get a lot better Ten, I really surprised you could go toe to toe with Yurio who has more experience"

"thank you"

"what about me?"

"as usual, Hirate Yurio, always calm but deadly, it seems your experience in battlefield really has it's effect"

"thank you, father" the two young man give a bow, Takahiro reply and then reenact his hands and give hugs to the young men, for they are his adoptive sons.

"so, we'll be separated again. You'll go somewhere doing task from the kingdom" Ten asks when he take a walk with Yurio

"yeah, that's how life it's Ten, but you still can follow me one day if you want to. Remember when General Risao visit us and give guarantee to take you under his force"

"I still consider that Nii-chan, well, I still pray for your success"

"thank you little bro, we may are not related by blood but you are still my annoying little brother, I'll be happy to meet you again"

"I'll look forward to it, please don't die until that time Nii-chan, I still need to beat you in a duel"

"haha, you know me Ten...you know me"

"Hikaru-chan, I already talk to Risao but....are you sure about your decision?"

"Yui-neechan, if I don't do it then who else will continue our grandpa's legacy beside you?" said a small girl with confidence smile

to be continued

======