- S1 - episode 16 -

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I know!" Yeri is suddenly hit by a light bulb.

"Hmmm?" Chaeyoung urged her to continue.

"If you like to give a gift to someone that no one else can give then why don't you make it personalized?" Yeri said.

"Personalized?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Oh yeah! In that way, it will be special and priceless and you know? From the heart!" Joy excitedly said.

Wendy got an idea and whispered something to Chaeyoung and based on her expression she seems like she agreed.

"What is it?"Joy asked.

"Share it! It was my idea after all" Yeri said.

"Lunch box," Chaeyoung said.

-----

The next morning...

Chaeyoung woke up early, earlier than the sun, I guess. She sneakily climbs down the bed, careful not to make a sound so Jennie won't wake up.

She collected all the things that she needed to make Jennie's lunch. The idol will have the whole day for rehearsals, and wouldn't attend school to get ready for this year's biggest music awards. The same goes for ASeul Duo, Lisa, and other idols in the university.

She went down to the kitchen and get ready. Her menu for today? Healthy sandwich. She knows that when Jennie gets so worked up with rehearsals she won't eat a heavy meal. So she'll prepare something light but will surely make her full with love and effort.

Chaeyoung is beginning to feel like a responsible wife. It feels good and if she knew this she should have done this in the first place.

-----

Jennie woke up and felt Chaeyoung's side of the bed, but unfortunately, it was empty. She frowns at the lack of warmth from her wife's morning snuggles.

However, today is going to be a hectic day so rather than being a whiny married adult she decided to be a responsible working idol. She climbs down from the bed, out of Chaeyoung's bedroom, and into her own.

"Love? What are you doing?" Jennie asked when she saw Rosie inside her room.

Chaeyoung flinched in surprise hearing Jennie's voice. She turned around and saw her wife, she gave her an awkward smile which caused Jennie to raise a brow.

"I am being a good wife and preparing all you need for work. I packed some extra clothes and a towel for you. This is your clothes, so go and take a bath now" Chaeyoung smiled and handed Jennie a set of clothes and pushed her inside the bath.

"Oh, wow" Jennie smiled then turned to face Chaeyoung.

"One thing though, love" Jennie said.

"Hmmm?" Chaeyoung hummed to ask and looked at her.

"I want to wake up with you beside me for morning snuggles," Jennie said.

"Okay," Chaeyoung said and giggled.

"Okay. I'll be quick" Jennie said.

"I'll wait for you downstairs for breakfast," the younger girl said.

-----

It was breakfast time, Jennie can't stop gushing over how Chaeyoung made breakfast and prepared her things for work and a packed lunch just for her.