All three of us sit in silence for a moment. I have never talked to them about anything even remoting serious so this is uncomfortable territory for me. The last thing I want is for any of them to try and...comfort me. I think I would have to fucking kill myself right here and now.

"So, you being pretty much missing for the past month has...nothing..to do with you and Olivia?" Blaise says looking at me.

I turn my head to look at him with anger in my eyes "No Zabini, it doesn't. Now do me an immense favor and stop fucking talking about it." Blaise turns his eyes down to look at my arm next to him. I follow his eyes and see that the wrap around my forearm is exposed and he is staring right at it. I quickly pull my sleeve down feeling the red grow to my face. His eyes meet mine and I can tell he is trying to read my mind. 

"Speaking of having shit to do, it's been a real pleasure." I say sarcastically as I stand from the couch to leave. Neither of them say anything else as I walk out of the common room.

As I walk the corridors, the castle is quiet besides the sounds of thunder and heavy rain. I continue to walk the empty halls until I am met with a body slamming me into the wall.

I feel an arm come against my throat and legs hold me tightly against the wall. I look up to see Blaise with fire in his eyes. His brows are furrowed and I can tell he is angry.

"What the fuck Zabini!" I roar at him.

"Don't tell me you did it Malfoy. Don't you fucking dare tell me you did it!" his voice is aggressive and his body pushes further into me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I spit at him confused.

"Lancing was obsessed with you, you could have fucked her a long time ago! I'm not fucking stupid." he pauses for a moment, "Then I see your fucking arm, I can put two and two together. You cared about her Malfoy. Don't sit here and tell me you ended things with her just because you wanted to fuck her." His voice lowers but his anger remains, "You took the fucking mark." His eyes are lowered and have fire behind them that I have never seen before.

I shove Blaise off of me with aggression. I feel heat rise in my body, "You don't know shit." I spit at him.

"We come from the same place Malfoy. Don't act like I don't hear shit. I know what you did. You were too much of a coward to tell Lancing so you just ended it." his eyes lower and his voice cracks, "I-I, I just can't believe you actually did it..."

"Yeah well in case you didn't hear Zabini, I was chosen. He wanted me and only me. Lancing was just a speed bump in the way." My chest rises as my eyebrows cock up.

"You fucking bastard." Blaise moves closer to me, "This isn't you! You were supposed to be better than them!" His eyes grow and I can only read what I think is..disappointment?

I step closer with anger still radiating off me, "Yeah well now I am them."

"You can't turn back now Malfoy. You have imprinted yourself forever. You lost the one girl that may actually ever love you again." His body straightens as his confidence perks.

"Stop being the voice of fucking Lovegood, you have always been weak Zabini. I should've known you would have never been given the offer by them to take on the task." My defense is up and I speak without thinking at this point.

"You were my brother Malfoy..." Blaise weakly speaks.

"I have a new family now." I look at him with strong eyes. I know he feels defeated.

"I hope you get everything you want," Blaise walks closer to me and his eyes narrow, "and when Olivia and everyone in this school gets murdered by your 'new family' you remember this conversation."