They both hung up, and Xavi slid her phone in her back pocket. "Hey." She spoke to Zealand as he approached her.

"Wassup." He said, awkwardly looking around. One thing about Zealand was that he didn't like eye contact. It made him feel uncomfortable.

"Ready to go?" She asked, hitting the unlock button on her car remote. He nodded, "Yeah."

They both climbed into her car, and closed the doors. Xavia started it up, hearing the engine come to life. As she backed out of the parking spot, she saw Arnecia making out with Malachi while sitting on the back of his Dodge Charger. "Lord have mercy" she mumbled, shaking her head.

"Isn't that your cousin?" Zealand asked, catching a glimpse of them tonguing each other down. "Yep, that's definitely Niecey." Xavia said, drumming her fingers on the steering wheel.

"I don't see why she's with him, he's always flirting with other females." Zealand said with a chuckle.

"Oh, he's doing more than just flirting with them." Xavia said. "Trust me, My cousin is very aware of what Malachi does behind closed- well actually, it's not even behind closed doors. He does it openly and doesn't give a fuck. I keep telling her to leave him alone, but the shit goes in one ear and out the other."

Zealand shook his head. He didn't understand why dudes thought it was cool to just cheat on females with no remorse. He would never do anything stupid like that.

"Where's Harmony's school?" Xavia asked, finally maneuvering her way through the student parking lot.

"Literally up the street. It's called Anderson Elementary."

"Oh, I know exactly where that is." She said, turning onto the street.

In about two minutes, they were pulling up to the elementary school. Xavia had to go through the student pick up line, and tell a faculty member who she was there to get.

"Who are you here for?" A white woman with her hair pulled up into a ponytail asked.

"Mrs.Hart, it's Zealand." He said from the passengers seat, waving at her. She ducked her head down more, looking at him.

"Oh! Hey Zealand." She said with a smile. "Can I get Harmony Carter to be escorted to the student pick up line, please? Thank you." She said into the walkie talkie.

A couple of seconds later, Harmony was being walked out by her teacher. Once she saw her brother, she ran to the car and instantly got happy. "Zee!"

He rolled down the passenger side window, smiling at his sister. "Hey baby girl. You can hop in the backseat."

Harmony opened the back door, getting inside and sitting her backpack next to her on the seat. She closed the door, strapping herself in.

"Hey pretty!" Xavia greeted. The fourth grader gasped loudly. "Hi Xavia! Is this your car?"

"Yep, it sure is." She chuckled.

"Woah! I love it! It looks way better than my dad's old beat up-"

"Uh anyways, Harmony how was school?" Zealand interrupted, turning around to look at her.

"Oh, it was cool. I got an A+ on my spelling test."

"Good job champ, give me some." Zealand said, holding his large hand up so that she could high five him.

Xavia cracked a small smile. Seeing them interact made her wish that she had a sibling. At times, being the only child sucked.

As she exited Anderson's parking lot, she turned the radio up just a bit so that it wouldn't be dead silent in the car.

Fifteen minutes later, they pulled up to her home. Zealand grabbed his backpack and got out, scanning his eyes over the house, as well as the neighborhood in general. They lived in an older neighborhood, yet the houses were very nice and looked up to date.