as she kneeled down to stuff her supplies in her bag, changbin clicked his tongue.

"also, no boys allowed."

soobin shot him a glare over her shoulder and grumbled out, "i'm not like that."

"as if you have a boyfriend," he went on. "oh, and friends too."

"girls aren't allowed either?" she asked.

"it's not just your house, and don't tell others we live together. don't talk to me at school, we're strangers."

"you're really annoying, you know that?" soobin mumbled, gathering her writing utensils into her case. "just because you don't have friends doesn't mean i can't invite my own."

changbin's gaze seemed to linger on her pouted lips before sighing. he slung one of the bag's straps over his shoulder and exited the apartment without another word.

┊✿┊

soobin was at the back of the classroom during her art period, resting in her assigned seat and doodling in her sketchbook. deokhye turned around to talk to her and jaehyuk but noticed that soobin had detached herself from everything.

"hey," she said, putting her hand on soobin's desk to get her attention. "tired from moving?"

"hm? ah, not really," the younger responded and sent deokhye a smile.

"i thought so. living alone in a place like that.. it sounds like paradise!"

soobin just softly chuckled until she overheard a couple of girls speaking to each other across the classroom.

"i'm almost done!"

"i'd give it to changbin sunbaenim!"

"should i give it to him?" one of them dreamily exhaled. "i think he'd like it. he seems so sweet! but i wanna give him food instead."

scrunching her nose in disgust, soobin lowly said to herself, "he's an asshole."

by now, deokhye had turned her entire chair to the side and laid her cheek on her closed fist.

"changbin's so popular with girls.. i really like him. he's so my type!" she said.

"i don't think your type is an asshole," soobin furrowed her eyebrows.

"what?"

"what?"

shaking her head, soobin played it off. "yesterday, you said you like a kind person like minho—"

"to marry, minho for sure! to date, changbin all the way!" deokhye declared.

"i guess.."

break eventually came around and soobin was left alone in the class. deokhye and jaehyuk decided to go down to the school convenience store while she stayed.

as she was rewriting her literature notes and making it more organized, she heard an exclaim from outside.

"changbin-sunbaenim! do you like kimbap?"