~Manhunt (dnf)~

This is going to be like set in minecraft, sapnap bad and george are hunters, dreams the runner, yall know the drill. Theres gonna be some fluff/angst at the beginning.

And short bottom dream because yes

Warnings: bit of angst, swearing
Words: 1690

Dreams POV

Fuck.

Ive been running for hours now, and ive barley accomplished anything. I only have a iron axe that i got from a village and a some bread. The hunters have been close behind me the whole time, and they still are now. I can hear Bad yelling at Sapnap and George for making an inappropriate joke.

George.
God i love him
But he doesn't feel the same. He thinks all the flirting is a joke. He jokingly flirts back. But he doesn't want a relationship with anyone, hes told us all so many times while complaining about the girls who flirted with him and tried to ask him out.

I feel my eyes start to water.
Shit.
This isnt the time to be a baby, dream.
I wipe my eyes and turn around to be sure they were still far behind me. Instead of seeing Sapnap, Bad, and George running after me just see an empty flower feild in the glow of the setting sun.

They must have set up camp for the night i think to myself, still being sure to get to a cave a good bit away from the feild before letting my guard down and sink against the cave wall and close my eyes.

I should be using this time to get better resources, but i cant stop thinking about him. God im so stupid. Why do i want him so much. Why do i need him. I just want him to hold me and never let go. Kiss me and tell me everythings ok.

To tell me he loves me. And that he always will.

That'll never happen though, will it?

I hear drips of water on the cave floor, and open my eyes to realize ive been crying

"God just get yourself together. He wont love you. He never has. Never will. Because your just a pathetic fucking loser" i say to myself, as i start full on sobbing

George POV

Bad and Sapnap are talking to eachother while cooking some of the food they got earlier. Im not interested in their conversation though. I just want to be sure dream is ok.

I had noticed something was up with him earlier. While we were chasing after him his pace slowed and he seemed to have trouble catching his breath. I convinced the guys to set up camp for the night, saying we needed to be beter prepared before we try to go up against dream. But i dont want to fight him.

"Georgieee?" Bad says, and i notice both boys staring at me

"Oh sorry, what?" I respond, my thoughts being interrupted

"We need some iron and ender pearls, there's no way we can beat dream with stone tools."

"Ill go out to get some, dreams probably not on the move so i should be fine" i respond, quickly standing up
Maybe i could find him and be sure hes ok.

"Wait! Here." Sapnap hands me some cooked food, with a quick look that says be careful

I smile and thank him, before turning away to leave.

"I should be back by morning, you two get some sleep" and with that i leave the small forest and eneter the flower feild, in search of dream.

Id been walking for maybe 10 minutes when i heard a strange noise a ghast!? No thats impossible.. A maybe enderman? No... it sounds almost like crying.