Found

Henry blushed slightly, but shook his head and stuffed the few tapes he wanted to keep in his bag and ran to the safe room.

'please please PLEASE-' He thought frantically. Henry stopped in front of the door. It was...open...?

Henry shook his head and shoved himself inside, knocking a few boxes of spare parts over in the process. Henry stared at the room in horror. There were desperate claw marks all over the walls, a huge splatter of blood on the wall and floor, and a broken, tattered, and bloody Spring-Bonnie suit on the floor. Henry shakily walked around the room, he could only imagine  how much it could've hurt for William. He let out a shaky breath when he looked at the Spring-Bonnie suit, he averted his eyes, not wanting a mental picture of what it looked like when William was in here. 

Henry crouched down, and noticed the suit was empty. 'If the suit is empty, then...'

*Shuffle, crack!*

Henry whirled around at the noise, and quickly bolted out the door. In the corner of his eye, he saw a figure rush around the corner, leaving heavy footsteps as they ran. Henry ran as fast as he could to the other side of the hall, stopping when he saw the blurry outline of a panting figure in the shadowed corner of the hall. "Uh...hello...? Who are you?" Henry asked cautiously. "Why would it matter to you?" The voice was dry, and sounded like they were dead. But they had a British accent, and had an outline of a male. He shuddered at how similar he sounded to William. The male took a wrong step, and slightly hit their arm that seemed to be wounded against the edge of a box. They hissed in pain and stumbled forward, revealing himself. Henry gasped quietly, and raised a hand to his mouth, shaking slightly.

"William...? I-is that you...?" Henry said, horrified at how many wounds his friend had. William shakily raised his head, looking at Henry with widened eyes. Before Henry could blink, William bolted to the other side of the abandoned pizzeria. "William! Wait!" Henry shouted, William would've been faster if his wounds didn't hurt so damn much. Henry caught up to him and was careful enough to pin him to a wall. William struggled violently under Henry's grasp. "William, stop!" "WHY?! WHY DO YOU INSIST ON FINDING ME?!?" Henry was shocked by William's harsh tone, seeing anger and fear in his eyes. "A-after...everything I-I did..." William said, his voice breaking as he slowly stopped struggling. Henry bit his lip and hung his head.

"Because that was 30 years ago William...I know where Charlie is, I know how you died, and I know that if I was there to help you we would still be here, together..." Henry said, his lip quivering as he gave William a sad smile. "I..." William mumbled as a light blush crept over his pale skin. "And...because of this." Henry said as he took William's chin in his finger and thumb. Henry slowly leaned forward, eyes fluttering closed as he softly pressed his lips against William's. Noticing how William wasn't accepting the kiss, he was about to pull away. But before he could react, William grabbed the back of the males head and wrapped his arm around his back, kissing Henry. Tongue and all.

Henry was shocked but melted into the kiss, letting everything go into it. As much as William loved Henry's passion to never stop, he parted, a string of saliva keeping them connected. Henry looked at William with longing eyes, wanting more. "Sorry..." William whispered, a smile creeping across his face. Henry smiled too, letting some tears fall in the process. William looked at him worried, and pulled him into a hug. Henry hugged back tightly, not wanting to let go. 

Henry let William go once, he would make sure it never happened again.