77. Cocoa and Cookies

En başından başla

Suga knocked on the door and a few moments later a shuttle Tanaka opened it. He looked a little pale and a bit worn out.

"Tanaka you didn't get sick... did you ?" Suga asked a bit concerned at the state that Tanaka was in.

Tanaka rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
"No! I of course I didn't get sick." He said sounding confident.

Suga arched his brow skeptically.
Ennoshita appeared behind Tanaka in the door way.

"He doesn't have a fever." He said.

Suga gave them a smile.
"Do you feel up to helping Decorate the tree?" He asked.

Both Ennoshita and Tanaka Nodded.
"We'll be there in a minute Ennoshita said as he and Tanaka disappeared back into their room.

Suga headed into the living room and saw Kageyama And Hinata both on the couch. Hinata laying with his head on Kageyama's lap watching a professional Volleyball game on TV.  Kageyama's gaze glued to every move the Setter made while Hinata's eyes followed the ball around the screen.

Suga sent a group text to everyone saying to meet in the living room so they could all decorate the tree together and he'd make Hot chocolate.

Narita and Kinoshita where the first int the living room they both sat on the couch and began to watch the volleyball game with Kageyama and Hinata.

Daichi came in and put his arms around Suga's wait from behind. Asahi and Noya both can down the stairs from their room. Noya was going to attempt to slide down the banister but was Stopped by Asahi grabbing him Before could do so.

Then kiyoko and Yachi came in carrying a large container and sat it in the middle of the room.

"Takeda gave us these. There decorations. Yachi said happily.

Kiyoko smiled at her.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi both came down the stairs.  Tsuki looked unamused per his usual self and Yamaguchi just seemed excited.

Tanaka and Ennoshita were the last ones down. Tanaka sat on the couch pulling Ennoshita down to be sitting on his lap putting his arms around his waist and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Want some help making the hot chocolate?" Yamaguchi asked.

Suga smiled and nodded.

"I want to help too!" Hinata said as he bounced up from his position leaving Kageyama a a little disappointed.

Suga, Yamaguchi and Hinata all went into the the kitchen. Suga got out the milk and started to to heat some up in a pan then got a container of hot chocolate mix out along with some chocolate chips and marshmallows. 

Hinata opened the refrigerator and saws roll of cookie dough.
"Can we make some cookies?" He asked and Yamaguchi was quick to his side to also ask the same question.

Suga simply smiled and nodded.

Yamaguchi got out a baking sheet while Hinata opened the roll of cookie dough.  They cut the dough into circles and put them into the oven.