176. An Alpha's Woe

🖤🖤Author: Hey, my incredible
        🎶Omega crew!🎶
This is test
Please type the words
(I am important and amazing, and if anyone says otherwise, Jax will kill them)
This test was brought to you by our wonderful sponsors at 1800Yourimportant 🖤🖤

ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ
Yamaguchi laughed as he grabbed the bottle of Cologne. The two of them went to the counter and checked out, then went back out to their waiting alpha's.

The four of them finally made their way to the Mega Baby store. Where much to their shock and dismay, they smelled two very familiar scents that didn't seem to be in the best of moods.

They smelled Suga's scent mixed with distressed pheromones and the rare scent of an angry omega along with Daichi's scent... The scent of an angry and upset Alpha who was about to make a very dumb and stupid decision.
ᗴᑎᗪ ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ

Kageyama and Tsuki both looked at each other with concern as they stood outside of the store with their respected omega's. Both of them knowing that this was not something that should be happening.
Hinata let go of Kageyama's hand, and Yamaguchi let go of Tsuki's as they both subconsciously wanted to get to Suga and comfort him.

Kageyama grabbed Hinata by the hand. Hinata looked up to him and saw the concern that had spread across his face. This wasn't the same as the concern he had earlier over Hinata. This time the worry was aimed towards the scent of an angry alpha.

Tsuki started to walk towards the entrance and took ahold of Yamaguchi's hand. Kageyama and Hinata hesitantly followed behind them. As they entered the store, they were immediately hit with an even stronger scent of an angry alpha.

They followed it through the store until they came to a section that had baby cribs. At first, it was difficult to make out the situation since There were several store employees along with a mall security crowded around Daichi and Suga. 

The four of them managed to get through to Suga and Daichi and what they saw left them All in a state of disbelief.  Daichi had a hand wrapped around Suga's wrist, preventing him from moving with a low growl coming from his chest, making Suga submit to him.

Asahi had a hand on Daichi's shoulder, a failed attempt to calm his friend down. And then there was Suga...

The omega did not look scared of his Alpha. Instead, he looked livid. There was a clear look of anger on his face as he stared at Daichi. Noya was beside Suga, holding his other hand that Daichi didn't have and trying to stay calm while not yelling at Daichi himself.

Kageyama and Tsuki quickly made their way to Daichi. Kageyama stood between Daichi and Suga, breaking the grip that Daichi had on Suga's wrist.
Tsuki stood on the opposite side of him and put his hand on his other shoulder to stop him from going after Suga. Hinata and Yamaguchi both went over to Suga and, together with Noya, escorted him away from Daichi.

Asahi noticed the look on both Kageyama and Tsuki's faces, indicating their concussion on how things had turned out the way they had.

"Suga said he felt dizzy, and Daichi wanted to leave early, " He said as Daichi broke away from his and Tsuki's grip.

"Suga, wait, " Daichi yelled, and Asahi grabbed his arm.

Kageyama noticed the look on his face. The worry and concern that he had for Suga. He recognized it as it was similar to his own concern for Hinata.

"Let's go outside, " Asahi said as he noticed the mall security still standing by them

They guided Daichi out of the store and to a small area by a Fountain with some benches. They all sat down, and Daichi buried his head in his hands. He realized the mistake he had made, and the guilt was now beginning to set in. This situation had been very similar to the first time he had made Suga submit to him and how he had promised him it wouldn't happen again.