2

Chicago was holding a meeting at his diner with all of his employee's. Since he was rarely there he at least wanted to match faces with names.

"Faith Taylor?"Vernon called out looking at the clipboard.

Everybody looked around the diner as Vernon called the name out again three times.

"She hasn't been to work in three days!"Somebody finally called out grabbing Chicago's attention.

"Sarah look for her number, I hate a no show."Chicago ordered his assistant Sarah.

She nodded and began typing away on her IPad mini, "Here you go sir, I sent it to you."

Chicago nodded before telling Vernon to get eyes on the girl. He wanted to know who this girl was that failed to attend his important meeting, and fail to show up to work. He didn't like lazy sorry people.

Chicago proceeded to the meeting, and he went over things with his employees and got to interact with them some.

He decided to stay at the diner and complete some paperwork. After he was done going through his emails he decided to call the number Sarah sent him.

You have reached the voicemail box of...

"Vernon!"He called out and his big security guard walked inside.

"What's up boss?"

"You get anything on that Faith girl?"He asked as he was looking at floor plans for his new club.

"Yea boss, last seen at the hospital. Don't know if she visiting or not."

Chicago looked up from his computer, "Give me the address."

*
"Oh my poor Fay."Amelia kissed her forehead.

Two days ago Amelia got worried because Faith never came back to her house. So she asked around on where she was staying, when she got to the apartment the door was unlocked and it was blood everywhere.

Once she walked inside the bedroom she saw Faith laid out on the floor unconscious in a pool of her own blood.

Demarcus haven't been seen since.

"She's been responding well to our breathing treatments, if you didn't get there when you did your niece wouldn't have made it."The nurse said walking into the room.

Amelia sighed as a couple of tears dropped from her eyes, she gently grabbed Faith's hand and placed a kiss on it.

She was outraged that Demarcus would put his hands on her niece. She wanted him caught and dead, and she was going to make sure of it.

A knock on the door knocked her out of her thoughts, she looked over as Chicago came in with Vernon right behind him.

Once Chicago locked eyes with Amelia a little smirk appeared on his face, "Well look who it is."

"Little Chico. How you been."Amelia smiled as she got up and gave him a hug.

"I've been good Amelia, I see your out the pin."

"Yea I've been out for a couple days, how's your mama boy."

"The same old Christine."Chicago answered her, "But I must be in the wrong room, I'm looking for one of my employees who didn't bother to show up to work or a important meeting."

Tornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें