Part 4.5 | Bardo Time Everybody! Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Hey hey hey! Why don't we continue the plan?" Octavia said looking at both of them sternly.

Clarke and Murphy glare at each other before Clarke continues explaining the plan

"So... Raven will work on fixing the helmet. We only need 2-3 minutes max in order to find the stone." Clarke said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright next part... which is my personal favorite part........... OLD SCHOOL TIME!"Raven said mimicking an explosion with her hands.

"Right. So basically Raven will build a bomb that will break all the cement between us and the stone. However, she needs to make sure the blast stays inside the room... or else we die" Clarke said trying to seem hopeful.

"Great." Indra said blandly.

"Alright so here's the plan for
Operation Blow the Bridge 2.0
since we don't have any rocket fuel this time around... we are going to have to use the fuel from the generator that powers the fans to keep out radiation." Raven said.

Clarke looked at Murphy with a bit of a smirk.

"Yeah yeah I know I'm doing the dirty work." Murphy said.

"Slow your roll Murph... we still have to get the helmet working." Clarke said.

"You know I hate it when you call me that Clarke." Murphy said with an agitated tone.

"Paybacks a b*tch ain't it." Clarke said chuckling.

"Anyway... what Clarke meant by "we still have to get the helmet working" was that I am the one who still has to get the helmet working." Raven said letting out a huge sigh knowing she has a long road ahead of fixing the helmet.

Four hours later

Murphy POV

He was getting pretty bored and didn't know what to do so he decided to go check on Raven and see how her work was coming along.

When he walked into the little makeshift workshop room, he was greeted by extremely frustrated Raven

"Ugh DAMNIT!!!" Raven said angrily, roughly placing her tools back onto the table.

"That good huh?" Murphy said standing in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Ha yeah... it just keeps fritzing out when ever I try to turn it on." Raven said.

"Hmm... well I don't know much about mechanics but I do know that if it is fritzing you should just restart it completely." Murphy said.

Raven looked at him with a smile.

"What? You know not all of us are mechanics Raven so sorry if I got it completely wrong." Murphy said sounding very agitated.

"No... Murphy that's actually a brilliant idea." Raven said with a smile.

"It is? Well I mean of course it is... what else would you expect coming from me?" Murphy said trying to sound cool and confident.

Raven ran up to Murphy and hugged him.

"Why is this happening?" Murphy asked with a look of disgust on his face.

"Because you're the best. Thank you Murph Murph." Raven said while still having her arms wrapped around Murphy.

"You know I-" John was saying before he was cutoff.