"Are you sure you don't want to get up my love? It is getting very late." Draco questions with the slightest bit of concern.

Blushing slightly Hermione responds, "I don't think I'm quite able to stand yet..." as she can see Draco smirk over at her.

"Still sore from last night are we?" he spoke with his certain turned on tone she now knew very well.

"Maybe..."

"I was starting to think you had forgotten about it for a minute." he says as he looks down at her.

"You think I could forget a night like that? Not a chance." Now it was her turn to smirk at what she thought was a witty response.

Moving a bit closer he says, "And why is that Granger?" before taking the sheet off of her to look at her beautiful exposed body a bit more.

"Mm well when you treat me the way you did all night long and look like that? It certainly is hard to forget..." Hermione says as she bites her lip slightly without even noticing. It drove him mad when she did it so innocently and unintentionally.

"I treat you the way any man should have, like the absolute goddess of a women you are." He says with lust filled eyes. "Oh and you mean like this?" he asks as he shows his abs he knows Hermione loves along with his very muscular biceps.

Biting her lip, Hermione mumbled an 'mhm' obviously entranced on the sight he gave her. He runs his hand down her back ever so slightly, giving her goosebumps in the process. This side of Hermione never failed to drive him wild, knowing he was the only one who could get the gentle and innocent Hermione Granger so turned on.

Turning to get off her side of the bed Hermione smirks, "Maybe we should get ready..."

"Oh no you don't..." Draco smirks as he grabs her waist and pulls her back to him causing Hermione to laugh as they roll over in the bed landing with Hermione straddling Draco.

~~~~~~~

Looking around the open corridor, they could see lots of students roaming the halls chatting on their way to breakfast.

What a pity that one of them was next.

Thinking to themselves to see if they could even identify one, a few names came to mind as they passed by.

Harry Potter, Ginevra Weasley, The Little Boagley Twins, Lavender Brown... it truly was surprisingly easy for them to name off the names of so many students.

Going off to the outside of the school they fled as quickly as possible while thinking of when to strike next.

~~~~~~~~

Hermione and Draco made it to breakfast in time to grab a small pastry and fruit of choice before having to head to classes with their friends. Draco of course chose a green apple to which Hermione called him boring but he paid no attention to her as he enjoyed his apple.

The group walked to Potions not particularly ready to be brewing anything this early as they all had quite the night before.

While they all got seated in Potions they could see Slughorn looked particularly nervous today.

"Is it just me or is everyone on edge recently?" Ginny said as she sat down next to Draco.

"I said the same thing Gin but someone told me I was overthinking it." Hermione said as she shot a glare at Draco.

Shaking his head with a chuckle, "Okay I was being reassuring love."

Piping in, Blaise says, "In Draco's defense reassuring people is not Draco's strong suit. "