<Chapter 30>

<Betty's POV>
Munae and I got married on the first of January. We both agreed that it symbolized a new beginning and I think that explained our relationship too well. An outlook from the outside of our relationship would label me as stupid. Label Munae as a monster. Truth is, how we grew up was neither of our choices. I can't blame Munae, I can only cheer her on for wanting to grow. To commit herself to me and our relationship.

Although we both made mistakes, we're only human as that annoying song states. We're going to be better. Munae and I both have started going to church. Munae found out she might be Jewish but I knew I was Christian. We've also been thinking about adopting. Although we're both...what 20 and 22 now, I think our marriage will last.

We have a bond that could never break. We've seen so much lost together and fought for each other really hard. Honestly anything normal should be easy for us to handle.

I've pushed revenge and regret out my mind.

Munae and Betty Simple.

Yeah, I know I said I wouldn't take her last name, but after all we've been through I think all I need in my life is her last name. And I'm sure she would agree.

I enjoy being her little masterpiece.

<The End>

The Sequel to This Story:

< Betty's POV >

"Munae, wake yo ass up!"

Munae rolled over in bed, immediately knocking over the opened liter of Fanta on the dresser. "Shit!" she and I yelled at the same time as the bottle began to spin around on the floor, spewing out liquid. I grabbed the bottle and got sprayed in the face.

I abruptly closed it tight.

"This the shit I'm talking about Munae. I ask you to get up and you're not awake and then shit like this happens," I ranted, covered in the sugary substance. "I'm sorry bae. I just been tired," she told me sleepily.

She went and got some paper towels while I dialed down my anger. I was tired of shit like this, I wasn't going to wake her up and feed her and remind her of the time. She needed to be her own person. I know my baby isn't used to that, but I can't put all of the stress of caring for both of us on my shoulders.

She came back with the paper towels and I sighed as I took in stock the clean up that would be underway. The walls, the dresser, the sheets, the chargers, the floor. "Bae, I think ima just order a maid for this one," I sighed. "I'm going to go and shower. You comin?"

Munae stripped off her shirt and left everything where it was, throwing her sticky clothes in a corner by itself. I threw my clothes with hers and went to turn on the shower. "I'm sorry. I just been stressed a lot lately," she grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against her as the water warmed up. I grabbed my razor off the ledge attached to the shower wall.