Healing Of A Deep Rift..

Start from the beginning

Everything went downhill from that day ...! that moment..!

The betrayal Varsha felt was genuine and no mother could justify her son's actions in the face of the wrath of a betrayed wife....

But the innocent soul which was in no way responsible for the fallout even though she was the reason... was left alone in the world....

Vishambar had such a keen sense of duty... Already they had took in Mishti...and with the loss of Akshara still fresh in her mind..she decided to support Vishambar.. even when Varsha refused catagorically to live under the same roof as Kuhu..!.

Shourya had to choose between ..

His two daughters...!

His parents and his wife...!

It was heartbreaking for Rajshri to see her son leave home....

And Mishti... though she was only an eight year old she  single handedly managed Kuhu..

Bewildered herself at the change in the family atmosphere she had sheilded Kuhu from the unpleasantness...

Vishambar then decided to send Kuhu to Anshuman's home..under Jasmeeth's care..

She still doesn't know why he took such a decision...

May be it has to do with what happened to Mishti....on that horrible day...!

But then in a matter of days her world stopped... spinning..and fell on her crushing her ... completely..

The accident... Vishambar's death...and the horrible accusations and charges....

***

Shourya didn't come back...and after all these years....

Now..

There he stood...the fine young man has now turned into an Austere Gentleman...

Her eyes brimmed and vision cleared a bit...and as she sank into the sofa ....

Shourya reached to her...

Meenakshi looked at Parul...who was looking at the reunion with teary eyes..and mouthed to bring Mishti and Kuhu...

Then signalling Nanu , Bharti and Pratap to follow her she gave privacy to Rajshri... knowing very well the importance of this day for her ..

There were no words spoken between the mother son duo...

The heartbreak he experienced seeing her now... a shadow of the old self..... was evident as he kneeled in front of her...and laid his head on her lap... removing his specs.. wiping off his tears.,

Her fingers caressed his hair and face eagerly.... controlling her sobs...

Hearing the hard sobs coming from Varsha...

Rajshri's raised her eyes...

The girl whom she and Vishambar loved just like Akshara...

She had dreamed to be her friend and mentor and a mother to her ...

But fate had other plans...

Varsha had to take a stand for her self respect..and while she respected Varsha for that ...She had to take care of two girls...

Unwanted by the very people who were responsible for them...

And all of them payed the price...