A&N (Family tree)

Nawab Azad Khan & Asifa begum have four children, three sons and one daughter.
Nawab Amjad Azad Khan, the eldest sibling,
Nawab Asif Azad Khan, the second child,
Nawab Saif Azad Khan, the third and youngest brother, and the last,
their princess and the only sister of three brothers, Shabana Azad Khan.

Nawab Amjad Azad Khan is married to Faiza begum. They have two sons, Nawab Asad Amjad Khan (27), the eldest, a cruel business man for the world and a strict but loving son, grandson, brother at home.
Nawab Adnan Amjad Khan (23), the youngest son of Nawab Amjad Azad Khan, a happy go lucky guy, who loves to live life to its fullest.

Nawab Asif Azad Khan is married to Nadia begum, they have two kids, a boy and a girl.
Nawab Ashar Asif Khan (27), a cruel business who loves his family a lot specially his little sister, his princess, Nazia.
Nawab Nazia Asif Khan (23), a bubbly, fun loving and innocent girl. Completing her degree in English literature now she wants to write a story of her own which will give her identity of her own.

Nawab Saif Azad Khan is married to Alisha begum, they have three kids, two daughters and a son.
Nawab Shoaib Saif Khan (26), also a business man like Asad and Ashar. Family comes first for him just like all the men in the Khan haveli.
Nawab Azia Saif Khan (25), a quite girl who can be mischievous in the company of Nazia and Shazia. Has a crush on Arham.
Nawab Amara Saif Khan (18), the youngest in the family, adored by everyone.

Shabana Azad Khan is married to her paternal cousin Nawab Asim Sheikh, they have two kids, a girl and a boy. Nawab Arham Asim Sheikh (26),handles his father's business. A funny guy. Loves his sisters, Shazia and Nazia the most. Also has a crush on Azia.
Nawab Shazia Asim Sheikh (23), aprankster, adventurist, and feisty. A secret that no one knows about her is thatshe has a crush on Ashar.                                                                                            

(Please imagine whomever you like as the cast) Also I don't know what a Nawab's daughter is called. My one friend told me it's Nawabzaadi but I won't call my story females that because it makes me feel that i am indirectly calling them a brat, which they are not. So if you know please do tell me too.