"youre like a soccer mom trying to prove shes cool."

rose laughed sarcastically and got closer to george. "you look nice."

"im a mess, but thank you anyways." george looked down at her, but couldnt back up because he was against the counter and technically didnt have a reason to push her off.

"very hot." rose smiled.

"thanks." george smiled back to be nice, but wanted nothing more than to get her off of him.

rose giggled. "are we about to kiss right now?"

"absolutely no-" george was cut off as rose kissed him, and then he pushed her off. "what the fuck?"

"i thought you liked me." rose looked at him in fear and embarrassment.

"god, rose, i like dream." george regretted it as soon as it came out of his mouth, but couldnt stop. "i like boys, im sorry."

"oh." rose sounded crushed. "i called it."

"i really, really like him and its driving me insane."

"you do?" dream was standing at the doorway of the kitchen.

both george and rose turned to him, and georges facial expression dropped in fear.

no. oh my god.

"how long have you been standing there?" rose asked, and watched dream walk up to her, his height scaring the shit out of her.

"leave him alone."

"i thought he liked me." rose wanted to say everything she could to keep dream from knocking her out.

"how the fuck was that at all the message you got from him?"

rose needed to save herself. "because of all the times we made out." she ran out of the kitchen, and georges heart stopped.

dream turned to him. "all the times you what?"

"dream, its not true i promise shes just trying to start shit its all fake i promise." george wasnt sure how reasonable dream was when he was high.

"come here." dream grabbed georges wrist and his beer from the counter and brought him upstairs to a bedroom where the music wasnt as loud.

"dream please dont be mad at me for this, the only time me and her ever kissed was the ninth grade, last summer and just now, but she kissed me and i pushed her off." george watched dream shut and lock the door.

"i trust you. now take off your clothes."

"excuse me, what?" george was tipsy and absolutely baked, and he couldnt grasp the total change in energy.

"were gonna have sex- get naked." dream went over to george, grabbed their beer bottles and set them on an end table.

"dream, i dont feel like it, and were in someone elses house."

"theres no one else here right now." dream put his hands on georges waist and walked forwards, causing him to stumble on his own feet before they fell on the bed with dream on top.

"i dont feel like it." george didnt like the feeling of dream moving his hands to his wrists and pinning them to the bed above his head.

"itll be fast."

"stop."

dream looked at him with red eyes. "you cant do that."

"what?"