"NEW CLASS"

I've been attending PK Academy for a very long time now and I have noticed that everyone is obsessed with Saiki kusuo I personally don't see why everyone likes him.

but as 2nd semester starts I was moved from my class to a different class at first I was okay with it until I realized my class was full of all attention seekers and my name is kireina Rei.

REI'S POV

I am really gonna miss all my friends, but I will still be able to see them during lunch so that's something I should look forward too, I am now standing in front of my "New class" but I didn't want it to be just by standing outside the door I heard a lot of noise and I hated noise so I just walked in, as I stepped into the class the whole class went quiet and stared at me the teacher stood up from his seat and walked near me.

teacher: you must be kireina

Rei: yes I am

teacher: please introduce yourself

Rei: hello I am kireina Rei I hope we get along

but least my friend Chiyo Yumehara would be here with me. in the same class again as Riki and Shun. There he also meets his new classmates that will soon be part of his 'disastrous' life. , a girl who initially had a crush on him. His class representative, , a highly charismatic individual that pushes Kusuo to do his best. , a beautiful popular girl who also ends up crushing on him.

Around after the summer holidays, he meets , a fellow psychic who can see ghosts. Reita transfers to his school, albeit is in a different class, and after some events he formally meets Reita's spiritual guardian, , Riki's dead father who acts like his son.