*Christmas Special*

Japanese - "Normal Text"

English - "Bold"

Thoughts - 'Italics' (Only in 3rd person scenarios)

Sign Language - 'Normal Text'

     The month was December, and Christmas was just a few weeks away. All of the students of class 1A had decided to do a Secret Santa together. They had all also made plans to have a little Christmas celebration at Momo's house, since it was the biggest place, and Momo did offer. The celebration wouldn't be on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve since mostly everyone wanted to use those days to spend time with their families. So they chose the 20th. It was fairly reasonable, gave people four days before Christmas to be with family, but wasn't too far away from Christmas day either.

     1A had already did their name draw, Hachi was pretty worried about which name he would pull out. There were a few people in the class that he had literally no ideas on what he could get them, maybe like sweets or something? But Hachi liked to give very personalised gifts to people. So the bee was very thankful when he opened the piece of paper, only to see Tokoyami's name scribbled down.

     Hachi considered the bird to be one of his best friends, so you would think it would be easy for Hachi to come up with something to give him. But there was another problem, the opposite of the last. There were too many things he could think of that he wanted to give to his dark friend.

     It was currently the 19th of December. One day before the awaited 1A Christmas Party, and Hachi was currently at the Mall looking for a gift for Tokoyami as well as a nice Christmas outfit to wear for the event.

     He thought about getting some vintage records or CDs of some of Tokoyami's favorite bands, but he didn't know which ones he already had. And it would be pretty suspicious if he asked the bird about it. So the bee crossed that one off the list.

     He thought about getting him some cool clothes, but he didn't know what sizes Tokoyami wears, and it would be pretty creepy of a question to ask. He also thought about a few accessories, but the only thing he could think of that the Bird actually wears is chokers and wrist bracelets. And that didn't feel like good enough of a gift. He could probably make a bit of a hamper, full of some accessories, sweets and other things.

     The hamper was definitely the best bet, but Hachi really wanted to get a big gift to go along with it. He went into a few stores and grabbed things for the hamper, whilst looking around for a bigger gift to get his friend. 

     Eventually, Hachi had made his way into a charity shop hoping to find an outfit to wear and maybe something that could at least give him an idea of what to get for Tokoyami. He browsed the clothes section first and eventually found some pieces that he could thrift and turn into a really nice outfit.

 He browsed the clothes section first and eventually found some pieces that he could thrift and turn into a really nice outfit