Attacked

"Hello Ma'am" one of the nurses that I have everytime im here, I rose up out of my hospital bed and looked at her "you of all people know to call me Andy" I said in a stern voice.

"sorry Andy I recently heard you just had another attack"

"word sure gets around here fast huh?"

"we just want to make sure that you're okay andy" the nurse said with maybe just a bit of sadness in her eyes when she looked at me.

'why wouldn't I be fine?' I think to myself

my nurse walked out after realizing I never answered her last remark of me being okay.

was the attack that put me back in this hospital bed the worst one yet? Could I possibly die from this?

my friend Jennifer would never know I was even in here or what was happeneing, I decided on just writing her a letter.

Dear Jennifer,
I recently had another attack and the nurses are being a little to nice if you ask me. I don't actually know what's going on with me but this could be the worst attack yet. I hope I get out of here soon. I miss you and I want you to always know that I'm here for you. onto some more releaving topics how are you and your boyfriend? are your parents okay? I hope those bullies have left you alone, I hope their not still picking on you because your my friend. I'm truly sorry Jennifer.. I gotta go I think I'm going to throw up!
sincerley Andy