|10|

"Weird!!" Jassi said as he asked the courier person "Are you sure this is for me?" He asked again and the person replied tha same thing he did last time "Yes sir! We had been called to deliver this bouquet of all the flowers available in our shop ...

"Weird!!" Jassi said as he asked the courier person "Are you sure this is for me?" He asked again and the person replied tha same thing he did last time "Yes sir! We had been called to deliver this bouquet of all the flowers available in our shop and send it to you!"

"Ok!!" Jassi said not getting the head and tail of the situation.

"What happened?" He heard Sanjana and turned around to see her and sighed as he said "Someone unknown sent this to me!" Sanjana inspected the bouquet and admiring it said "This bouquet is beautiful!! Whoever gave it to you has an awesome taste or he just told the shop to get the best!!" Sanjana found a note between the flowers and called Jassi and said "Dhang se dekh leta!!" And she read the letter as Jassi glanced at her curious to know what was written in there.

After a minute Sanjana burst out laughing while holding the note in her hand and Jassi scrunched his nose in confusion. "Kya hai?" But Sanjana did not reply and continued laughing. "Hello? You there?" Jassi asked irritated. Sanjana did not say anything and just handed him the note.

On reading the note Jassi let out a frustrated groan. "Bhai bhi na yaar!!" Well, the note read that 'Dear Jassi, I know you have liked a girl for the first time and you would want to be with her but luck is not always on our side. I don't know what to write but remember we love you and care for you! We will always be by your side!! Love VK!' and then there was a heart.

The doorbell rang again after a few moments, and Jassi opened it. It was another courier lad, this time carrying a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate, and his phone beeped. Shreyas has sent you a message. 'I heard chocolate may help with heartbreak! I'm hoping it works!' Jassi accepted the chocolates and placed them on the table, thanking the person who delivered them.

Jassi received shopping vouchers, ice cream, weird how-to-deal-with-heartbreak notes, motivating slogans, and a call from Jaddu Bhai informing him about his Jamnagar breakup stories during the following two hours. Even though he was not heartbroken, he felt it lovely of his brothers to go out of their way to make sure he was okay.

"Jassi tum..... Yeh kya hai?" Sanjana changed her question midway. "Heartbreak se deal karne ke tareeke!!" Jassi exclaimed causing Sanjana to laugh. "But they really care about you right?" Sanjana asked and he nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Kuch kaam tha?" Jassi asked Sanjana and she nodded saying that "I asked Anushka Ma'am and Virat Sir to come for Kaira's birthday party and can you call the rest of your teammates as Kaira is a real big fan!" Jassi replied with a "Okay!" And left to call them.

Sanjana was scrolling through the guest list when Jassi's phone, which was next to her, buzzed, signifying a message. She took the phone and saw a message from Shreyas when she opened it. He had given Jassi the login to his Tinder account so that he might find a girlfriend.

With a mischievous smile on her face, Sanjana entered the details after downloading tinder on his phone and called Jassi. "Kya hua?" Jassi asked as he came. Sanjana fake cried saying "You really want a girlfriend, haina?" "Kuch bhi kya bol rahi ho!" Jassi replied confused as to why she thinks so. "Then what is this? You are on tinder!" Sanjana showed Jassi his phone and he looked shocked which soon replaced into a grin as he started tickling Sanjana.

"You did this right?" He asked her while tickling her. "Hahah..... Nahi... Stop!" Sanjana managed to speak while laughing but Jassi did not stop "Sach bol!" "Haha.. Pehle stop!!!" Sanjana breathed as Jassi stopped tickling her. "Haa! But details and sab toh tumhare teammate Shreyas ka hai! Uska message aaya tha!"

"Though Jassi dekh na! Yeh ladki kaisi hai?" Sanjana asked shoving the phone in front of Jassi teasing him on the Tinder topic and Jassi knew she wouldn't let this one go! "Tu! Tere paas koi aur kaam nahi hai kya?" Jassi said and as Sanjana was about to retort she got a call and said "Hai mujhe dusra kaam!" "Shrey!!" Jassi exclaimed thinking when will they stop this gift giving ceremony of theirs.

✦✧✦✧

After Jassi finished calling everyone he sat down to relax but unknown to him another call was made, a call between his teammates. Hardik had called everyone to discuss about Jassi. "Aap sabko Jassi ne invite kiya?" He asked as soon as everyone joined.

"Haa!!" A chorus was heard as everyone replied in a yes. "Kisine puchha whose birthday party?" Rohit asked as he had forgotten the name. "Haa! He said 'One of my friend is a fan of you'll so I decided to call you'll for her birthday! Her name's Kaira!'" Bhuvi replied quoting Jassi's words.

"What are you thinking Krunal?" Shreyas asked seeing the look on Krunal's face. Krunal with a smirk said "What if we set Kaira and Jassi? Waise bhi hi took so much efforts for her!" After some denying, agreeing and convincing to agree they all agreed to the plan and cut the call.

✦✧✦✧

After a few minutes Sanjana came with a sad expression on her face. "Kya hua?" Jassi asked and Sanjana replied "Mujhe meeting mein jaana hai! Lonavala! Abhi!" And Jassi understood that she wanted to be here but he was confused "Achanak?" He asked. Sanjana nodded and said "Jo foreign deal thi na! The dealers are leaving tomorrow morning instead of tomorrow night and that is why they called to have a meeting now! I am not going!" She stated with a stubborn face.

Jassi persuaded her to go, telling her to finish it fast so she could attend the celebration and not miss the cake cutting. The visitors began to arrive wearing the masks that had been placed at the entryway, as it was a masquerade celebration, just as Kaira liked.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿