Chapter 20

Kageyama~

There was a knock on the door and I went to open it. It was my favorite senpai's, toru-Chan and hajime-Chan. I welcomed them in and and they looked confused when they saw kei here, I guess I forgot to tell them I was dating him now.

I mean they knew I liked him but I never told them about our relationship. Oikawa smirked and looked at me and then kei. He walked up to him and said "what are you doing in our kouhai's house?" Tsukishima looked up from his phone and met oikawa's eyes with his.

"Because he's my boyfriend" he said kinda confused while walking over to me and placing an arm around my waist. I blushed at the contact and looked at kei.

He smiled at me and kissed me. "Tobio-Chan, you never told us you were in a relationship with this salty French fri"

"Actually he's not even salty to me soooo" I said dragging out the 'o'
I sat on the back/top part of the couch and wrapped my legs around kei's middle.

They looked at us and separated us. "What was that for?" Tsukki asked, annoyed at the loss of contact. "No touching" iwa said
I rolled my eyes at their overprotective-ness
"We've already made out and touched each other's bodies so I don't know what point your trying to make" I responded walking back over to kei.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him back down for another kiss. It ended up with us making out in front of my senpai's.

When we parted to breath we heard oikawa 'ahem' us and we looked over to them "what" kei asks annoyed again because we were in the middle of making out.

"Well it was nice to see you tobio well be going now" iwa said dragging toru out.
When they closed the door we just went back to making out.

Toru~

"Gross they were all down each other's throats iwa-Chan" he looked at me with a nuetral face '-_-' and said "you don't seem bothered when I'm down your throat"

(He means his 👀🌚 d**k)

I blushed and said "but that's different I enjoy choking on you" he looked embarrassed "how do you know they don't like it?"

I thought for a second "don't think too hard you might short circuit" he snickered. I frowned at him " I thought you loved me iwa" I pouted and crossed my arms while looking away

He turned my head to look at him and kissed my forehead "I do love you toru" I looked away again still pouting. He sighed and got in my face "I love you more than anything in the world baby" he said and kissed my lips. He knew I had a weak spot when he called me 'baby'

I smiled as he we kissed and he moved on and started lightly kissing my neck. I giggled "ok ok hajime we can't do this in the street" I grabbed his hand and started taking him to my house

"My parents aren't home, they'll be back in 2 days" he blushed at my statement "alright"

(They got home and did the do;)

.