❣︎Chapter 1❣︎

I didn't really know how to start it so I just did the best I can 😭🤚

Anyways here's your chapter because I don't feel like doing my homework right now.

Kageyama...

I'm gay

My mom knows that and she accepted that

I came out to her and my dad 1 year ago

My dad didn't accept me...... he started to hit me and call me fag and shit whenever my mother wasn't around and I didn't want to tell her because she might not have believed me anyways... this went on for 6 months...

Then one night she came home early from work and she caught my dad right before he almost threw a glass beer bottle at my head

She went ballistic and started yelling at him, she called the police and he got arrested

She ran over to me once they got there and started apologizing for not noticing sooner. She told me his drinking habits had been getting worse and she already didn't trust him after catching him bringing home girls a few times. She said she didn't care though. That all she needed was me and that she'd always love me no matter what.

Notice this was 6 months ago. She also told me she won't get with anyone unless she knows for sure they aren't homophobic. I still haven't recovered fully, it's kinda traumatizing. It doesn't help that this one kid at school calls me king, it's what my dad called me when he hit me. But of course I'd never tell anyone that, the only person who knows is my mom and boke, since he's my best friend and all. My mom likes Hinata too so she's fine with it. (No Hinata doesn't like me he likes yams)

He always tried to get tsukishima to stop. I knew it even hurt Hinata because of my past and I knew it would affect every time but I never expected what happened today...

We were at practice playing like usual and tsukishima was being extra salty to everyone. He walked up to us saying things like 'oh your majesty would you like us peasants to get you anything?' Or like 'your still that same "king" from middle school' I was about to just walk away this time but I didn't have the chance.

My chance was ruined by a sudden yell "TSUKISHIMA I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD WILL YOU EVER SHUT UP ABOUT THE FUCKING KING STUFF, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE WENT THROUGH SO SHUT YOUR ASS UP!" I flinched because he knew I didn't like when people yelled, because of my father.

THe gym was silent and shoyo started to cry, he looked up at me "I'm sorry for yelling kags I know you don't like it" he said quietly. I started to tear up, having a friend like shoyo is hard to find, one who would do just about anything for you. I let my tears fall silently. "I-it's o-o-ok" I said

He ran up to me and hugged me and we just sat there crying

When he let go he said "I'm sorry kags I just couldn't take it anymore" I smiled lightly because I knew he wouldn't do anything like that on purpose

The team stood there confused, suga spoke up "but I thought you guys hated each other" Hinata stood up and wiped his tears "no of course not he's my best friend and I love him like a brother" he said smiling brightly "anyways sorry for yelling at you tsukishima" he said quietly because he knew he deserved it anyways

"And I'm sorry for always picking on you kageyama" tsukishima said looking at me, by now I stoped crying and said "it's ok" Hinata looked at me like 'stop lying boy' and that didn't go un-noticed by everyone else. But they could somehow tell it was a sensitive topic so none of them pestered.