Chapter 2

As I left Dan and Phil's hotel room the reality of what had just happened hit me. I had just met Dan Howell and Phil Lester, the youtube sensations! I stopped in my track and then did a little dance for a couple minutes until the stares from passing by people were too much. I smiled and tipped my imaginary hat to them and said "thank you thank you..." I continued my way to my job and walked in.

Eliza, my co-worker, was rushing at me with what seemed likes endless papers spilling out from her arms. "Autumn!!!" She nearly tripped before getting to me. 

"Yes, what's up?" I aksed while grabbing half of the sketched from her hands. SHe sighed and said thank you. 

"Marya is looking for you, a new shipment of coture dresses were suppose to be out today but something went wrong with the order." She stopped for breath.

"That isn't my job Eliza, thats Tristan's. Where is he?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"He's away on vacation in the Alps!" She frowned

"Still not my job, but I'll go talk to Marya." I placed the sketched on the desk next me and stalked into Marya's office. She was sitting behind her glossy oak desk and she glanced up slightly to look me in the eye.

"Glad to see you decided to show up." She said bitterly.

"Yes well I called in to tell you I was going to be late." At that she dramatically signed and placed her fingers on her temples and massaged. 

"It seems no one is doing their job correctly today." Another sigh escaped her lips.

"I'll do what I can to help." I said while standing tall.

She waved her hand at me and said "Tomorrow."

"What?" she couldn't be saying I had the day off...

"I said you can deal with all of this tomorrow. This isn't your job, i need you doing other things. Come in tomorrow...ON TIME." 

I stood stupidly with a smile on my face. She looked up fiercely and said:

"Are you waiting for me to change my mind?"

I was out the doors before she could finish.

I waved goodbye to Eliza. She pouted with jealousy.

FREE!

Alright now what could I do with the rest of my day....OH! Dan and Phil were going to be at an event downtown a the Drake Hotel. I could....No I couldn't I already pepper sprayed Dan today I couldn't stalk him as well. I sighed and walked to a nearby park. I sat near the gorgeous fountain and got lost in my thoughts. 

"Well hello again!" A familiar voice snapped me out of it. I twisted in the cold park bench to spot Phil coming up behind me with several hot dogs in his hand. He smiled as he reached me and handed me one. I laughed and took it. Mustard,relish,onions,pickles and ketchup. Just the way I like it!

"Phil, how did you know that I eat my hotdogs like this?" i asked

"I didn't, they got my order wrong so I gave it to you" He smiled again which made a piece of the hot dog bun fall out of his mouth. 

"Then why so many hot dogs??"  I kept laughing while I asked.

"They kept getting it wrong." He replied.

We could not stop laughin for the life of us. He had seven hot dogs, each of them different. He addmitted he didn't even really like hot dogs but since he was in Chicago "Why not?"

I was too busy laughing to notice that Dan came up around the bench and sat on the other side of me. He placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I nearly dropped my hotdog. At first I thought he was a rapist because I didn't see him but I was glad that it was just Dan.