𝟨𝟢 | 𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝟤 𝖠𝖳𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖳𝖠

Start from the beginning

"Pretty." She says looking at her ring. "Preciate it." She mutters as he decides that the metal was her jewelry. She puts on her shoes and drops their phones in her purse. "Here." She says passing him his shoes so it was all he needed.

"Come on." He says walking in front of her. "No, stink. You're mad at me. What I do?" She asks. Whenever they were in public, he always made sure to walk behind Corinne or right next to her, holding her hand because she was small. She could hold her own but in a crowd full of people she was easy to lose.

"Nothing." He shakes his stopping to let her catch up. "Why you mad at me?" He had no reason to be rushing. Their flight wasn't boarding for another thirty minutes and wouldn't take off for a forty-five. "Adonis." She says crossing her arms making him pull her to the side. "Look, Ion like my middle name. Don't call me that shit." He tells her. "Okay? You could've just told me that instead of acting funny." She says to him. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at him. Vic my pops but he, not my pops." He mumbles. "What?"

"Ight so my momma had a nigga when she started fucking with my pops. He was married to his wife and she was with her nigga-"

"Juwan?" She asks making him nod.

"She ended up getting pregnant and she thought it was Vic's so he got a divorce and she broke up with that nigga. I guess they fell in love for real when they were waiting on me because when I came out not Vic baby. He stayed-" He pauses trying to let her process the information.

"My momma and pops ended up getting married and she shared custody with that nigga until she got pregnant with Katrina and Vic decided he wanted Jackie back so he left her pregnant. My momma refused to stay in the house with him and watch him try to please and woo Jackie so she moved back in with that nigga and he got her addicted to cocaine. She had Katrina and they didn't let my momma have custody because she was a crack baby so she had to stay with my pops and Jackie but Jackie ain't do shit to help." That was another reason he didn't like Jackie. He felt that if his father was the prize and she got him, it was no reason for her to take her animosity and bitterness towards De'Anna on kids without a present mother.

"Mhmm." Corinne hums letting him know she was listening. "So my momma kept doing drugs but she got better at hiding it. She had to take drug tests before Vic would let her see Katrina but she would see me all the time so she would use my pee and shit."

"You know you don't gotta tell me all of this if you not comfortable." Corinne cuts in after he takes a natural pause. "You deserve to know." He says making her nod her head slowly.

"One day me and Katrina was with my momma. She locked us in a room because she needed to get high and didn't want me to know. I don't know if it was because I was old enough to say something or because she didn't want me to see her like that but I like to think it was because she didn't want me to see her like that. Fiending and shit. So that nigga come home and realize she used the last of his shit and beat her ass. Like to the point where she had to re-learn how to be a person again. He went to jail and Vic made him give up his parental rights so no I don't like the fact that, that dirty ass bitch name attached to mine."

Corinne finally understood why he hated that man so much. She didn't blame him. She didn't even know him and despised him too.. "I'll pretend like it isn't." She tells him. "I'm sorry for-" He starts. "Don't apologize. You got a right to be upset in situations that involve but I love you and you don't gotta go through the motions alone. You can talk to me about anything."

$ $ $

The AirBnB in Atlanta was huge because it had to fit a lot of people. It was Corinne and Demon in their room. Much to Lorenzo's dismay. Nicole had her room while Coriah and her baby daddy had one. Jakara was in a room with her mother, brother, sister who was Coriah's friend Odessa's cousin so Odessa and her god-son were in a room with them.

Kenneth had his room while Lorenzo and his two kids to the rooms upstairs. Her cousin AJ and his mother Ashley shared a room while their cousin Jasmine had her room. Demon and Corinne went shopping as soon as they got off the plane before just chilling in the house until the next day.

Corinne woke up to Jacobi jumping on the bed with Coriah holding him up. "Hi stink," Corinne says moving Demon's arm that was wrapped around her waist. "Where yo charger?" Coriah asks making her sit up. "Right here," Corinne tells her reaching down to grab her phone and charger. She sits her phone down on the bed continuing to play with the one-year-old.

"Renegade! Renegade!" Corinne sings while moving Jacobi's arms making him laugh. "Preciate it," Coriah says leaving out the room without her baby. She sits him in between her and her boyfriend. She watches Jacobi stare at the sleeping boy before he hits him in the face. Corinne just goes on her phone when she sees Demon moving. Jacobi continued to look at him until he knew he was awake making him start clapping and talking. Corinne shakes her head continuing to mind her business because Jacobi wanted to have a conversation with him, not her. Corinne gets up going into the bathroom.

"Where we going today?" Mariah asks coming into the room while Corinne got dressed after knocking. "The mall. They supposed to be cooking after and then going to Magic City." Corinne explains. Mariah nods her head going to take Jacobi from Demon. "Come on. I'm yo favorite cousin." Mariah says when the baby ignores her. "Stink, you don't wanna go to Mariah?" Corinne asks. "It's you calling the both of them stink for me," Mariah says. "I'm the original. He just popped up."

"He was always gone be my lil stink stink whether you were or not," Corinne says walking over to get the baby. She puts him down letting him walk. Corinne starts recording herself while waiting for everybody to get ready. "Gimme a kiss, mama," Demon says when he was finally ready. "I guess." She smiles turning around. She stands on her tippy toes to kiss him. Demon begins to move his hands down lower down her back.

"Un-uh. What is y'all doing?" Lorenzo asks coming in the room making Corinne roll her eyes, turning around leaning against her boyfriend. "Yes?" She asks, laughing. "Leave this door open." He says. "It was open," Demon says putting his hands on her thighs knowing he was going to piss Lorenzo off. "What I say?"

♥︎♥︎♥︎
a/n: vote and comment your favorite song atm cause i need new music 🤍 alsoooo i'm changing the cover monday so don't be surprised when it look different.

♥︎♥︎♥︎ a/n: vote and comment your favorite song atm cause i need new music 🤍 alsoooo i'm changing the cover monday so don't be surprised when it look different